NHL Stanely Cups Playoffs

birdshooter

Anyone watching?

Some incredible games so far. So many OT games, awesome !
Blackhawks / Blues series is one worth noting and Anahiem/Dallas series as well. Man what a dog fight.

For all you Colorado guys. Go Wild :10sign::cheers:

Anyone watching?

Some incredible games so far. So many OT games, awesome !
Blackhawks / Blues series is one worth noting and Anahiem/Dallas series as well. Man what a dog fight.

For all you Colorado guys. Go Wild :10sign::cheers:

Cooke is a cheap shot artist!!!!! he should be out for more then 7 games. I say you should be out as many games as the person you intentionally kneed.. I heard on the radio Cooke or Cook or Crook has put 21 guy's on the IR in his career. That is B.S. Some of the most physical players in history do not have that record or even close. Just took our best offensive defensemen out for 4-6 weeks.NHL knows this, as they made him fly to New York for a talking to and to tell him 7 games.

Overall, some of the best 1st round match ups in a long time!!!!!! some of the West coast games kill me, especially if they go to OT. Late nights!!!!

Yeah he did get off pretty light with a track record like that. Surprised the league didn't suspend him indefinitely WITHOUT pay....

I hate to say it, but the Avs might be ready for some payback tonight. Wild will need another Herculean effort again to win.

Going to be a late game tonight, probably past my bedtime before it's over. Unless it's a blowout, I'm watching the whole thing.

We do not have any really tough guy's!!! McCloud, but he is not huge. We have a great young group of talent. Duchene has yet to play because of a knee hit he took. I watch some of these Monster teams that beat you down with clean hits and I will be happy to win one round... How in the hell the Stars left Minnesota in the first place was a tragedy.......

How in the hell the Stars left Minnesota in the first place was a tragedy.......

I'll tell ya how. All because of one greedy little man, who'd sell his sister for a buck. Norm Green. :mad:

Bleu you have some promising up and comers though. The McKinnon kid is going to be a superstar. Maybe the next Sidney Crosby??

Last edited:
The road to the Cup still goes through Chicago ! These close games are going to be the end of me. What a late night last night.

Wild are on a mission.

Hope they can keep up the intensity.

BORING!!!!!! 6 shots in 2 periods!!! Really!!! Seems like 2 different series. Last 2 games would of been 15-0 if it wasn't for Varly!!!! You can put the other goalie back in now if we only manage this many shots!!!:cheers:

Bleu, I still worry about the Wild's Kuemper being in goal. He hasn't exactly been stellar during the last part of the regular season. Last night he let in what looked to be a pretty soft goal if you ask me. When or if the Avs start firing shots, he doesn't instill a lot of confidence for me.

Your right, if it weren't for your goalies spectacular play these games would have been routes.

Another late game Saturday. Arggggh !!

Last edited:
I don't pay too much mind to NHL. College hockey is where it's at. And MN is the state of hockey. Always has been always will be.:thumbsup: They are the best bar none. NHL? bunch of foreigners. If MN just kept it's kids for the NHL team they would be the best in the NHL as well.:thumbsup: But, they get the $ to go else where. It would be interesting to see how many MN kids played on Stanley cup teams.;)

The best league in college hockey in my opinion. NHL is just a different game come playoff time. Players do not get paid for playoffs like other sports and it is all for one trophy...

The Wild could do well if they would play as a unit more instead of the I thing. It is mind blowing when you see how many MN kids end up on NHL teams. MN college hockey would be unstoppable every year if they were better at keeping kids from jumping the border. The Wild should just draft them from high school in MN LOL. As long as its a USA team that is all I hope.:thumbsup:

I would say at the moment, the wild are playing totally as a unit.The Avs clearly haven't an answer to the Wild's fore check.

What a game!!! Looks like we are going 7 games. I think 4 on 4 is something we should try and do more of!!!!! Wild have that trap in the neutral zone down pretty good and our guy's finally nutted up and won a couple battles in the corners. Hope Parise does not get going... Sometimes still looks like a power play as the Wild spend a lot of time in our zone with 5 on 5 ..... Late game and then watched Pale rider. Stupid me... Watching Blue's and Blackhawks now... Still not raining here even though the radar says it is!!!lol:10sign:

I thought this thread was named "NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs". Not the Minnesota Wild fan club:D! Actually I hate the Blackhawks......go figure after last year. I'll be rooting for the Wild if they get past CO.

Hope you watch some of the Bruins/ Canadians when it goes. Classic matchup.

Dallas/Anaheim on now!!!! Trying to watch them all, because it has been fun. I agree Bruins/ Canadiens goes way back!!!!:thumbsup: Avs/Wild will go 7 games.

Back