New guy here.

GSPHunter

Hi all, just want to introduce myself and say hi to everyone, this seems like a great place for some good advice and tips. i live in Cheyenne Wyoming. i have GSP that is 8months old that is on her way to be a great pheasant hunter. having a blast training her and looking forward to talking with everyone on the forum here.

Welcome!

You will enjoy this site. Lots of good people and information. What I think really helps is that the moderator, Webguy, is a hunter himself.

Where do you do most of your pheasant hunting? Knowing that pheasants are not real plentiful in Wyoming. I have relatives in the Buffalo and Sheridan area.

Share some pictures of yourself and your 8 month old GSP.

Dakotazeb

Welcome to UPH, I am Bob and you will see me here quite a bit. I too am an avid Pheasant Hunter only I have a Brittany. But to be honest they all work and are great just to go afield with. The way the work is priceless to me anyway.---Bob

Welcome

Welcome GSP. Jump right in and walk this field with the rest of us. You live in good country and undoubtedly have plenty to add. It's a diverse group and many different perspectives are represented.

Welcome GSP...enjoy the site; great info and people here.

Welcome GSPHunter, I put a post out under the Wyoming forum to drum up some conversation on what types of upland opportunities existing out there. Hopefully more will come on from your great state to offer tips, tricks and tactics from your local area.

Back