My New Draht

TEX-O-BOB

I've owned three GWP's over the last twenty two years and loved every one of em. This guy is my newest model. He's a year old as of yesterday and I've already got him Force fetched, broke to wing shot and fall, stop to flush, and some hand signals. He's been by far the brightest and most naturally talented dog I've ever owned. I cant WAIT till Fall!:)

Elvis Vom Wilde call name "Zeb"
zeb_on_point1.jpg

zebsun.jpg

zebtrain.jpg

zebtrain2.jpg

zebtrain3.jpg

Congartulations, I sure enjoy mine. He has the best nose I have ever had any thing to do with. Enjoy.

Nice looking pup. Where's them whiskers at??? ;)

From those pictures you'd think you were looking at a shorthair. :eek:

Good luck with the pup.

TEX

When I first looked at that picture, I went down to my kennel to make sure my Sally was still here. Amazing resemblance. Great lookin dog.

Here is a picture of my Sally GSP.

picture.php

Nice looking pup. Where's them whiskers at??? ;)

From those pictures you'd think you were looking at a shorthair. :eek:

Good luck with the pup.

Me AND the breeder cry every time we watch him run and then realize he has no beard. His brother looks like a porcupine blew up in his mouth! But Zeb, not a single whisker! Dammit! Watch him score a 75 at his VJP and it wont matter one bit without a beard....:(

Oh well, they say wirehairs make the best looking shorthairs...:D

Very nice looking male. I love the slicks myself.
Sounds like you will breeze through your VJP.
Ran our first VJP and HZP last year. Scored 75 and 190. Training for the VGP now and it is daughnting.

Good luck to you and your pup(but it looks like you will have it in the bag).:thumbsup:

Whiskers on a dog are like whiskers on an old ladies, just don’t seem right. :D:D But I will admit, I like those Drath’s and will own one someday down the road. :10sign:

My gwp has no beard either.. But he is still my buddy and now he has a new gsp pup to torment all day long.

Back