Mishap on the Ponderosa

Ponderosa2.jpg

JMB:p:p

was bored and looking at old threads. saw this and cant stop laughing:cheers::10sign:

Too Funny. (aiming fluid !?!?)

I wasn't aware the rest of the world knew how well the A's were at selling farmed talent. Can't even remember them all: Giambi, Tejada, Damon, Zito etc. etc. Well at least we can still beat the Royals ;). Not sure we could if Brett was still there. :p

Anybody know what his trouble is if he has some? I hope we see him around soon........Bob

Webguy, I think I can answer that question with 3 words: Ned Yost.

Every run they scored came from guys swingin from their heels. That team didn't manufacture a run all season. They also did a very poor job of managing their pitching staff. Yost obviously believes you let the guy on the mound pitch himself outta trouble... but every stinkin' time??? Wasted talent.

Hey, can ya put a head on dat right dare?

And tonight his team will play in Game 7 of the World Series. I'll admit, I thought the same thing about Yost when this was posted.

And please, don't wear black this season while pheasant hunting this season:D

Last edited:
I'm rooting for KC tonight but if they win it I don't want to hear any flaunting in december Chad. ;)

I'm rooting for KC tonight but if they win it I don't want to hear any flaunting in december Chad. ;)

You wouldn't get that from me. I show my excitement for a team, but if I'm not on it or coaching it, I wouldn't let anyone see me "flaunting" it. What a ride! Now I can really focus on bird season. Time to figure out where I'm taking the boys for the youth opener Saturday:thumbsup:

It sure was a great run. They were a very fun team to watch this post season, they just got Mad Bummed.:( One hit away.

Back