Mishap on the Ponderosa

JMBZ71

Ponderosa2.jpg

JMB:p:p

John, I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend. I am in Milwaukee Wisconsin sitting on the bay with the Verizon Aircard.

Join me on Sunday at Miller Park. I'll be the beer swilling Minnesotan... ehhh?!
:cheers:

I'm getting thirsty too! Milwaukee has a great ballpark. It puts our lousy Metrodome to shame. I still have no clue how Milwaukee didn't have a better team with all the talent they had in 07.

Webguy, I think I can answer that question with 3 words: Ned Yost.

Every run they scored came from guys swingin from their heels. That team didn't manufacture a run all season. They also did a very poor job of managing their pitching staff. Yost obviously believes you let the guy on the mound pitch himself outta trouble... but every stinkin' time??? Wasted talent.

Hey, can ya put a head on dat right dare?

Btw.. When's "Laaaadies Niiiiight" here in the Lounge?? :nutz: :laugh:

Ha ha! Ned Yost.

Chris Capuano had a horrible year too. What was up with that? Yost again? Capuano had 3 shutouts and 2 complete games in 2006. I think he had a injury if I remember.

Fielder, Hardy, Hall, Counsell, Braun, Weeks, Hart, Hall, Kendall, Sheets, Turnbow, Suppan... I just don't see how they could stink that BAD!!! They have crazy talent!

Also, I see they have Gallardo as their #3 this year. He had a decent year from coming up from the Brewers Farm system.

Well, here's to hoping a good year in 08 for them. I'll make it to 1 or 2 games this year when they play the Twins. If they don't wail on the Twins his year, something is wrong. Twins have Liriano coming back and we have Delmon Young now.

I'll buy your ticket if you want to join us. I'll put it on the company. Anyone else want to join us, UltimatePheasantHunting.com rowdy day at the ballpark! BTW, I like the close seats.

Ryan

JMB,

We need to resurrect this thread. You going to join a few of us for a Milwaukee vs. Twins road game in Milwaukee?

June: 13, 14, 15th. Ultimatepheasanthunting.com will buy. I think we need to watch Ryan Braun hit 50 HR this year and smoke a few against the Twins.

http://minnesota.twins.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=min&m=6&y=2008

Anyone else in Milwaukee for that game on Fri, I'm buying. I'll get some premo tickets.

Ryan

Im in

Im not from Milwakee but i love Baseball. Cardinals fan here i live only 20 mins from STL. And i would love to meet some of the people from this forum. Maybe make some good contacts. Cause the only thing i love as much as Baseball is my bird dog "Trigger"and pheasant hunting. And speaking of horrible seasons my cardinals are on a bad downward spiral. I know not many people have much hope for us this year but i think we are going to surprise some teams.

Im not from Milwakee but i love Baseball. Cardinals fan here i live only 20 mins from STL. And i would love to meet some of the people from this forum. Maybe make some good contacts. Cause the only thing i love as much as Baseball is my bird dog "Trigger"and pheasant hunting. And speaking of horrible seasons my cardinals are on a bad downward spiral. I know not many people have much hope for us this year but i think we are going to surprise some teams.

DMueller,

Cards fan? Nice. Lohse is going tonight (old Twin), and he's winning so far.

I was pretty impressed in 06 when the Cards won it all. That was unreal. I sure would have never picked them to win.

87 was a hell of a year if your a Twin fan. Can't say the same for Cards fans. We squeaked out the World Series win in 7 game. You must have a Jose Oquendo jersey! Utility man of the century!

Hopefully we will make it to St. Louis or KC for a couple this year. I'll have to plan the MLB schedule for the year. Nice to have some MLB/pheasant hunters here.

Ryan

Lohse did pretty well for us that day i think the should have kept him in one more inning though. The real surprise was franklin he was lights out for us last year for him to blow that one. The more i see of us the more optomistic i get. I am acctually getting ready to go to the game here in a hour or so. Well good luck to your twins maybe will will have a rematch of 87 this year. and yes Jose Oquendo is the man i really hope for him to be our next manager after tony.

Back