Merry christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas! May your shots be centered, your ears filled with cackles, and your dogs ever the delightful furry children & loyal partners that they are. A dog has but one fault, really: They don't hardly live long enough, but for the while they are here, they both give & teach us SO very much!

And may I be so fortunate as to bring a delightful Braque du Bourbonnais into my life come Spring. May God Bless you all . . .

Jim

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all you KS boys!!! :cheers:

It's Early Christmas Morn & only one creature stirring in this house (def not a mouse)...Up @ 4:30 a.m. to make a bittersweet airport run - back home now, flippin a couple eggs w/toast - watchin the sunrise & all my avain buddies bomb the feeder - a fresh read thru THE Christmas Story - reflecting on 51+ yrs of Christmases past & dreamin/scheming/conniving how to start using some of my long overdue rooster-chasin passes that have been accumulating all season long be4 it all comes to an end for another year!!!

Happy Holidays to all. May the new year bring us a mild winter for carryover, decent spring weather, for nesting, and many more years of hunting for all.

Back