Memorial Day

OKIEGunner

Memorial Day is a special day set aside for those who died securing peace and freedom; To those who served in conflict to protect our land, and sacrificed their dreams of the day to preserve our nation by keeping America free. It is important to not only recognize their service but to respect their devotion to duty and to ensure that the purpose for which they fought will never be forgotten.

Memorial Day is a special day set aside for those who died securing peace and freedom; To those who served in conflict to protect our land, and sacrificed their dreams of the day to preserve our nation by keeping America free. It is important to not only recognize their service but to respect their devotion to duty and to ensure that the purpose for which they fought will never be forgotten.

Very Well put. :10sign::cheers: To all that have served and all that are serving, and all that will serve, we salute You.

Last edited:
Totally agree and having served in the Army, and even though didnt fight in a war, feel I have done my part to help keep the best county in the world free. Never forget those that did fight and those who gave there lives so you and I could live in freedome and enjoy the way of life other countries only dream about.

Very well put. Being a veteran myself and having a brother in Afghanistan currently it is people like so many of you that make us feel proud to put on the uniform. To those past and present:cheers:

Hear! Hear!

Great post! God's Blessing & my thanks to "those who gave all" and to those past & present who "signed the blank check" to defend the USA & preserve freedom.

Back