Lets See Your Dogs..post some pic's

Here's "Luke" He'll be 2 on the 15th

luke3.jpg

Luke1.jpg

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!:thumbsup:

Rod​

This is Dozer one of our male Chesapeake's with a great morning of shooting snows. He's retired now going to be 12 years old and 140lbs

allthosegeese2nddaya.jpg

dozerjuly4a.jpg

Here is Hair trigger Von Hanau and Wreck-n-shitz(solid liver) with some Roosters and Green Heads

sd08.jpg

Steiger one of our breeding male Chessies(son of Dozer)

Steigerduck10-5-08.jpg

Thismorningsshoot.jpg

Last edited:
This is Dozer & Tanner, Tanner is our Dead grass male chessy

group9-15-05.jpg

Tanner with my wife on one of his first hunts

vickietanner2.jpg

Cedar one of our female chessies after a great morning of shooting honkers

cedar_geese9-05.jpg

Dozer and Steiger with my son and I, shot our limit of Honkers that morning

100_2494.jpg

Hanau our GSP retrieving a snow from frigid spring waters of South Dakota. I'll never be able to replace this old girl. She's now 12 and will retrieve ducks and geese from cold water just as good as Pheasants and grouse from the warm fall lands.

hanausnow3-14-09.jpg

This is Deke our hound colored breeding male Chessy. He is coming along nicely. He's going to be a fantastic hunter, is already but by 5 he should be irreplaceable. My wifes handy work with the photo. She did this to make silk screen's to put on mugs & glasses

dekehead1-23-09cartoon.jpg

Last edited:
Mac and me in the boat after chasing a cripple Ring Neck

2944af77bbd30ec7.jpg

Mac at the pond in Wisconsin where we hunt
2944af77bbdaa4ce.jpg

New to the forum but have been hunting Kansas Pheasents and Quail for 10 years with a buddy that lives in Champman, KS. Anyway, just thought I would post of a picture of my GPS, Jimbo. He's the best of a long line of bird dogs over the last 30 years.

http://www.facebook.com/#/photo.php?pid=2358166&id=828218565

Since I couldn't post the picture I just posted the link to my facebook picture.

Nice to find this place. I love to Pheasent and Quail hunt.

That looks like Tony, he would be on the carpet in front of the fire. He loves it there when we have a fire........Bob

First pheasant trip of the season:
6976414_n.jpg

First woodcock:
profile.jpg

First (and second) grouse:
IMG_0042.jpg

Getting a look before getting in the truck after the last grouse hunt of the season:
IMG_0065.jpg

... yes, no first pheasant - perhaps next year. Flushed a dozen hens and 2 cocks out of range this year - they are hard to come by in MI.

My Dog Retrieves Them All !

Talk about a versatile dog - this is a true Pointing Labrador Retriever in action ! Turkeys, sharptails, pheasants, you name it he retrieves it. Then goes out and jams his Hunt Tests and lays on the couch in style! Go Ted!

Back