KC Royals

Hell of an inning they had in the 6th or was that the 7th??

That team really does remind me of the 87 Twins. Sure would be nice to see the Royals win this thing. Giants are old hat.....

From what I've been hearing, the Strickland kid has been shelled in earlier Divisional playoff games, i believe they said he's given up 5 taters in the games he's pitched. He just seems like an intense kid who has a rocket for an arm, but needs to keep a level head when things don't go well.

That bull pen of the Royals is going to make it very hard for the Giants if their starters can't go at least 7 or 8 innings.

Go Royals !! :thumbsup:

This Cardinal fan would love to see the Royals win it. Royals have always been my #2 team. Part of me was hoping the Cards wouldn't advance so I could root for the Royals... Sure would be nice if they take it all!

Well it's tough to ask for more than that in a World Series. Game 7 Gordon ripping one to left center for a triple. A single or pass ball away from extras. What a game.

I hope the Royals still throw a parade. They deserve one. A big one. American League Champions! Most of us were thrilled just to make it into the playoffs.

Well it's tough to ask for more than that in a World Series. Game 7 Gordon ripping one to left center for a triple. A single or pass ball away from extras. What a game.

I hope the Royals still throw a parade. They deserve one. A big one. American League Champions! Most of us were thrilled just to make it into the playoffs.

Agreed:cheers:

I wanted to drive down to the K, find Joe Buck and deck him, I was so sick of him gushing over Baumgarner by the end of the game.

Saw these out on a web site:

Joe%26Madison.jpg

Joe%26Madison3.jpg

Thats no lie! He may as well been out there, well, you know..... 98.9 the rock in KC was bagging on him like crazy this morning.

Oh Well - at least the KC boyz took it all the way to Game 7 & final game was a good/close one that could have went either way right down to the wire! Things could be a lot worse - y'all could be diehard CO Rockies fans waitin' on hell to freeze over like me! :eek: :D :p :cheers:

Back