Just found the site

This looks like the place to be for pheasant and bird hunting. My favorite pastimes are pheasant hunting and getting ready for pheasant hunting. I am on my third hunting dog, a German Wirehair Pointer. She is the best of the bunch. At three years old she is in her prime. I am fortunate enough to live where I take daily walks into prime grouse habitat. We all get plenty of exercise. Trap season starts next week to sharpen up some of the shooting skills. I have hunted ND for the last 4 years and love it. We were squeezed out of the Aberdeen area in SD. No private lands available to us anymore. I do not like having to pay for every field we walk through. Everyone has been very open and friendly on the ND side. I am looking forward to reports of the upcoming season. I have hunted the Ellendale area and am always looking for tips on new locations. Feel free to give any new information. Thanks, Paul

Welcome Paul, Good intro. Join in and post away, there are a bunch of great folks on UPH. Welcome once again.:)

Last edited:
Welcome to UPH, It is nice to see another Trap Shooter around here that enjoys the sports. I am getting to old for good shooting, but I still like to try.....Bob

Hey Shooter, welcome, good intro.
Glad to hear you hunt with a wirehair:)
I'm getting a Deutsch Drahthaar in a few weeks, we may have to compare notes. Have fun posting:cheers:

Welcome bird shooter, You found the place to talk bird hunting.:)
Good to have another ND hunter, got any stories or pics from last Falls adventures?

Nothing but COOL bird shooter!
Glad to have you here:thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing those pics.:cheers:

Welcome to the site:thumbsup:

Back