Identify yourself!

OK hears my SIL I'm shy, his first ever birds last year.

0113001347.jpg

Some funny guys on here eh...Wonder what Mr Byrd's gonna post, if his personal mug shots on other threads are any indication! :p

Love that redneck hot-tub deerstand - Could have done that any day of the week off my back deck on the farm in PA (thought about it a couple times just to say I did)! I do a lot of wildlife watching from mine here in CO (minus the rifle)...

I ain't postin my ugly mug until I see a few more real ones from you guys on here first!

Last edited:
I ain't postin my ugly mug until I see a few more real ones from you guys on here first!

The heck you talking about hen,hen,ROOSTER. I pained you guys to look at my idiot photos. Good post birdman.

I owe Birdman a beer next time I see him.

Blackcloud & Coot - your banter is a real hoot!!! :p

Webguy - onct a few more fellers join you, maybe I'll send in one of my police lineup photos. Being a preacher & all, I ain't got but one babe on my arm though - or my wife would make sure I was standing with one arm missin or totally armless in a photo like that! :D

Me and my best friend ( I'm the less hairy handsome beast):D.

IMAG0137.jpg

wait... A BEER? i think if i posted 3 pictures. i get 3 BEERS! bud light is preferred.

birdman... whatever you want bro. 3 Bud Lights... done. I think I'm going to get you a shirt with your member name on a shirt that says "webguy approved" on it.

Yaa next time i get 3 babes on my arm I'll post it.

LOL. I hunted with one of the ladies and her husband. One of them is single so we had a lot to talk about. She held back her mace on me.

hey webguy i hope you didnt pull a favre and send the hostess any private text of yourself:p happy thanksgiving.

Negative blackcloud. That was later.

Blackcloud & Coot - your banter is a real hoot!!! :p Webguy - onct a few more fellers join you, maybe I'll send in one of my police lineup photos. Being a preacher & all, I ain't got but one babe on my arm though - or my wife would make sure I was standing with one arm missin or totally armless in a photo like that! :D

hen,hen,ROOSTER - I like it. Gotta respect the preacher!

Photo0003.jpg

Tony and I, I'll have to get one with Gunne now.........Bob

View attachment 1590

View attachment 1591

View attachment 1592

The first one is me with my parents freshman year of college. I'm the one in the middle in case anyone had any questions. ;) (I think, saw a couple others that were taken from freshman year, but possibly not the greatest picture of me.) The second is a picture taken before a buddy's wedding after we decided to pregame it and get dressed 4 hours before we had to be there. Maybe not the best decisions, but we looked good making them. The third is after the first weekend of duck season and me and another buddy pulled an all nighter to get all the decoys ready.

Back