Identify yourself!

birdman652001

Thought I'd start a thread, maybe its not the best one... but thought id intro so if you see me walking around cabelas or scheels or anywhere, stop, identify and intro yourself to me and mention youre a member of UPHF!!

the dept didnt allow goatees...
meinpatrolcar.jpg

im a tv star! okay probably not.
meholdingplate.jpg

I had the FLU and yet I still had to work.
meintahoe12-02-05.jpg

now with a goatee

S6301483.jpg

you must be one of the few officers that have not pulled me over for speeding

believe me, i dont write much tickets. I give you a chance to admit your mistake. if not, youre gonna get a ticket. I was a traffic officer, accident/crash investigation officer and DUI enforcement. I had a Tahoe and an Impala.

if you remember these, then yes i probably pulled you over.

DSCF0010censored.jpg

Last edited:
arent you wanted for going to slow blackcloud27 in south america?

i found a wanted picture of you.

policeradar.jpg

Last edited:
I use to coach football but I feel I may have more time to hunt in the near future

chilly.jpg

Blackcloud looks just like you what them guys are riding:D

Where was the nice officer when I got my seatbelt fine. Just my luck I get the fine the first day of fine increase:mad:

I'm easy to spot I have a full head of hair and in great shape. Plus the women will be falling all over me:D

if i knew this was going to be showing pictures and impersonating other people, i wouldnt of posted myself.

what was i thinking.

sorry don't like to look at pictures of myself as much as some seem to.

not even a hunting photo of you with your dog or birds you shot?

i think i know why you didnt wanna post a picture of yourself.....

if you wont, then i will expose that youre the real black spiderman... modern day.

imagesCAOWMCPT.jpg

I have no interesting photos at work since I sit in front of a computer. But here are a few for you guys to laugh at...

A photo of me working remotely. My mac and my beer... classic.
25152_1436778804634_1387898397_1180390_7427064_n.jpg

At the South Dakota Invitational Governor's Pheasant Hunt with a few Tourism ladies. Why they stuck around long enough to listen to me is beyond me.
71658_1680845106139_1387898397_1759736_7073477_n.jpg

Computer guy meets non-computer guys.
72279_1680854866383_1387898397_1759748_4634282_n.jpg

And a favorite for our softball team when Ultimate Pheasant Hunting sponsoring the softball team, myself putting down the "Chuck Norris Burger":
25702_1412844526292_1387898397_1123576_5100742_n.jpg

Or here's my hunting trip to Mexico where there were the border was shutdown 1 day after we crossed into Mexico. 10 people were killed at the border by the Gulf Cartel in Reynosa 1 hour away from where we crossed. A few videos of the violence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMTchHGm2Rc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNIRKSg5PZQ In the photo below we are dove hunting a few hours inland.
ben-ryan-tony-david.jpg

not even a hunting photo of you with your dog or birds you shot?

i think i know why you didnt wanna post a picture of yourself.....

if you wont, then i will expose that youre the real black spiderman... modern day.

imagesCAOWMCPT.jpg
Just one of me in my deer stand yeaserday.
redneck_hunter001.jpg

At least the photo has my favorite beer.

AND it shows YOU.. not some fake redneck from google search and then post it on here. i think you and i so far are the only one who arent chicken enough to post ourselves. seriously.. what i if i saw you in a cabelas somewhere or even a bar, i want to introduce myself.

Since it's getting close to the Holiday season this one seems appropriate. Taken last Christmas of myself, my wife (Tami) and our 2 daughters, Elle (left) and Mattie (right).

Christmas2009005-1.jpg

Last edited:
ok guys i need help how do i post pictures so they show up right away? the pictures i post dont come up and have to click a link to have them pop up thanks.

ok guys i need help how do i post pictures so they show up right away? the pictures i post dont come up and have to click a link to have them pop up thanks.

do you have an account with for example photobucket? thats what i use to post my pictures. once you upload your pictures. use HTML code and copy that then paste here on your post and then youre done.

AND it shows YOU.. not some fake redneck from google search and then post it on here. i think you and i so far are the only one who arent chicken enough to post ourselves. seriously.. what i if i saw you in a cabelas somewhere or even a bar, i want to introduce myself.

You'll give me a ticket If I do:)

Back