I like this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say towns hire Doctors from lets say China pay them good run it old school no sueing them forget the ins. companies and gov't. Town of 600 hundred pay 1600 per person a year thats 960000:eek: shuold pay for a couple DR.s and nurses:D I know it's silly but look at what we got. Just look at senater Leberman you really thinks he's here to help the people.

Why the heck can't we look into and copy what Canada does. They look at you like your a wierdo when you ask them how much a hospital bill cost. Then reply "Nothing"

Because the Canadian PM told us not to go this route all together if I'm not mistaken. :D

Because the Canadian PM told us not to go this route all together if I'm not mistaken. :D

Here is a quote from the Canadian Prime Minister:

"Well, first of all, I am not going to get involved in the health care debate in the United States. I know that this is a – I know from our own health care debates historically in Canada that this is a very difficult, very tricky issue.

"All across the world, health care systems of all kinds of different shapes and sizes have significant – have significant challenges. And, obviously, I can’t comment specifically on a Canadian woman who may have had one type of experience with our health care system, with the American health care system.

"In Canada, health care is principally the responsibility of our provincial government. The federal government provides some transfers. We do some of the drug regulation, a number of other activities.

"But it is principally a system run by our provincial government. So first of all, I don’t feel qualified to intervene in the debate. And it is a very complex debate. And as President Obama said, “there is a unique American health care system that’s evolved in a different way.” And I think that the American public themselves has to arrive at its own solutions for reform."

I say towns hire Doctors from lets say China pay them good run it old school no sueing them forget the ins. companies and gov't. Town of 600 hundred pay 1600 per person a year thats 960000:eek: shuold pay for a couple DR.s and nurses:D I know it's silly but look at what we got. Just look at senater Leberman you really thinks he's here to help the people.

Not silly at all, sir. Very insightful. Local control and financing for local healthcare needs. It is mirrored, in fact, by local orgainizations of doctors here and there in the U.S. to reduce the cost to them of their medical mistakes and to make as few mistakes as possible to keep medical costs down through local peer reviews.

It should be 100%....... It is a cost of living not? I have been self employed for 0ver 20 years and never had coverage. Untill the wife got the management job.
I pay double SS and that sucks as now they took away from that and are trying to sink that plan, Repubs.. Did you fellas know about the % taken away on SS?? another snow ball job. Hope it's here in 20 years or they can give me every red cent back my sorry ass paid. If not I will join the revolt.:D Coarse thats why they will also keep trying to take your gun away.:D
If you get sick you can kiss your SS check good by any way, they have that one figured out too. Then theres the "Estate" withholdings if you are not well planned on an inheritance. Why is it that Grandpa who paid in all this time working his back to a crawl, gets sick, so they grab all his assets,SS and savings. Thats a legal crime to me. Its funny when you see how many farms your local nursing home has gotten and sold. You better get stuff out of your folks names when they age if you don't know all those Money grabs yet. That dam care shold cost a man like him on his death bed "Nothing" He paid his whole dam life. And paid Property tax all his life only to have the feds have there hand out when he left it to "you"! "WHY" it has been paid for over and over in many ways. It is the kings land now, we are his slaves, he gives us are fun and freedom sure to keep us at bay. But steals from you every where you look. This is our country! we love, we have to take it back I guess. After all the Constitution says so. But it is confusing as to who this king is? it seems to simply be a huge pile of paper.... "BURN IT!!!" and start over. they should be able to handel that in a few days.

FC, that may be the finest post you have ever posted on this site:10sign:

Are U kidding me!!!! How am I supposed to get respect from these guy's if you make accusations like that.:D I thought my Chinese duck soup recipe and how to make a pigeon taste like it was right up there.
:cheers:

I agree here with FC.

Here is a quote from the Canadian Prime Minister:

"Well, first of all, I am not going to get involved in the health care debate in the United States. I know that this is a – I know from our own health care debates historically in Canada that this is a very difficult, very tricky issue.

"All across the world, health care systems of all kinds of different shapes and sizes have significant – have significant challenges. And, obviously, I can’t comment specifically on a Canadian woman who may have had one type of experience with our health care system, with the American health care system.

"In Canada, health care is principally the responsibility of our provincial government. The federal government provides some transfers. We do some of the drug regulation, a number of other activities.

"But it is principally a system run by our provincial government. So first of all, I don’t feel qualified to intervene in the debate. And it is a very complex debate. And as President Obama said, “there is a unique American health care system that’s evolved in a different way.” And I think that the American public themselves has to arrive at its own solutions for reform."

I heard about this. I was discussing this with my parents and they said all the president wanted to do is control this country anyway he can before his term is up knowing hes not going to get re-elected, hes doing the most damage he can do and leave. Also i know alot can say about how Bush Adminstration did the same thing and pretty much left alot of damage. wont say they didnt... but Obama's promises he made has not been met.. not even the first one yet. FIX the US economy and then lied when he said he created jobs!! also with the health care Saying canadians been doing it for years... maybe so, but did it run smoothly? HELL NO. why is it our President want to copy another country's health care when we're the biggest country of all? we should be the role model to OTHER countries. NOT be like them.. also a few comments from my mother had to be communisim!!!!

Still today, lawyers are still trying to validiate Obama's US citizenship and still saying he was born in a foreign country, not Hawaii. Oh boy, i hope i didnt start nothing... its funny though how Obama came to be in Govt and how he supposely was invoved in several known terrorist or terrorism acts. and from what i see, were facts. he even mentioned on the National interview before he was elected that he has attended to several United State Flag Burning all bc he is a raised Muslim. IN HAWAII????

Every Canadian I have ever talked to wouldn't trade their health care for ours period. Not a single one would risk their homes and land to a system such as ours. As FC said, many nursing homes have taken farms/homes from a resident and sold them, when they where willed to a family member and homesteaded by a member of their family. It's a crying shame whats going on. Numerous elderly in my area have lost their places because of health care bills.

Really, All the dems are lawyers. Oboma, Hillary, Pelosi, Ried,..... Dems. Bush and cheney (sp), are not They own businesses that provide jobs. And the American way of life.

Onpoint Hit the nail on the head. The problem is not the medical field is not the problem its the Insurance companys. They drop you like a hot rock, when your sick. You hit the Max limit in they minds. Your done. Good luck finding health Insurance after that. The problem with health care is not, Medical People it the INSURANCE people and the Government.

Two words, tort reform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back