Have a safe, happy 4th of July

onpoint

Just wishing you all a great 4th of July. Be safe and eat lots of good food. This is the biggest BBQ holiday of the year.

what ya guys cooking up?

Onpoint

Burgers, and brats. Firing up the fryer for a bunch of trout filets from last week. Just met the guy and picked up the 1/2 sticks to piss my wife off:D. She loves those things:eek:

work work work its super bowl weekend in the ice business got to get it while we can

will cook burgers and dogs for my drivers and production workers

Thank You jmc

I have my ribs seasoned, letting the seasoning work it's way in. Then I'll put them in the brine until Saturday or Sunday.

Happy Independence Day, be safe, have fun. :cheers:

Happy fourth of July and love living in America where we are free to do whatever we choose to do not only this day but everyday as everyone is different but just because someone or something is different than you doesn't make them or that bad. I personally would be a lost soul if couldn't bird hunt with my dogs but there are lots of my friends and family that think different.

i

celebrating the fourth with a 16 year anniversary with my wife and some fireworks after dark with the kids what a day to get married

We went to Oakland to catch a baseball game and my boys in green and gold won. Perfect way to celebrate the 4th.:cheers:

Back