Happy to be here.

billyb

Wanted to introduce my self, hunted pheasants over 30 years in IL,IA, and WI. Live in Madison, WI area. Hunted over springers for 15 years. Hunt now with a guy who has a GSP. Haven't been able to hunt as much as I wanted last few years (not by choice), but trying to get back into it. Planning to try to hunt in Kansas this year also. Looks like a great forum and good people. Glad to be here! Thanks.

billyb

Last edited:
Glad to have you. You won't have any problem getting back into Phez hunting, just come to this site and enjoy. The tales are awesome! Can't wait to hear some of yours. Great people here and great info too!

Rod:cheers:

Welcome to UPH, Once the Bug Pheasants have, bites you. It is hard to ever get it out of your system. You should have no trouble at getting to that high state of passion once again. Hope to see you here often---Bob

Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad I found the site. Will be trying to plan first trip tp KS this year and notice alot of Kansas folks on the site, so looking forward researching and learning from guys on the forum.

Back