Happy Father's Day

HUNTIN4FUN

Happy Father's Day gents without you we wouldn't be able to pass this beautiful thing we love on to the next generation. I hope that you are all reminded today of what a special privilege it is to have some one look up to you and call you "Dad".

Last edited:
Thanks, and Happy Father's Day to you as well! We'll spend the day hitting some baseballs, catching various species of aquatic critters, swimming at the lake, then wrap it up by listening to come real country music by a fire. No better way to celebrate than spending the day doing the things I hope continue in our family for generations!

Enjoy the day men:cheers:

Fatherhood is a lot like training a bird dog pup, we have no training to do it but with love, consistency and patience we can have one of the greatest joys know to man. A good woman at your side does not hurt the cause either.

Thank you gentlemen! I congratulate all the fathers on the board for a life of service and I honor all the fathers that have passed on. They set the mortar that formed us and I hope I can at least mirror his steps! God bless you all today and in the coming year!

Thanks, and Happy Father's Day to you as well! We'll spend the day hitting some baseballs, catching various species of aquatic critters, swimming at the lake, then wrap it up by listening to come real country music by a fire. No better way to celebrate than spending the day doing the things I hope continue in our family for generations!

Enjoy the day men:cheers:

You have good taste and your priorities figured out :thumbsup:

Enjoy the day guys. Taking this little guy to see his grandpa and great grandpa. Likely do some fly fishing for sunfish if the weather holds off.

Back