Gotta love that woman

SDJIM

Stopped by the local gun shop to look over a Benelli Vinci, when I returned to the truck my wife handed me the checkbook and said "OH just go buy it and Happy Valentine's Day."

Oh my I do love that gal.:10sign:

Your wife sounds like mine, man aren't they great. I have been married to mine for 54 years. So I think she knows what makes me tick. Congrats on the new gun........Bob

you two are very lucky men my wife just roles her eyes and says this means i get something for the same price

My wife has bought me a CZ452 .22, a Ruger LCR in .38, and a Gene Ingram custom skinning knife-not your typical Wal-Mart Gerber.

Congrats!! enjoy the new gun.

Fun to have a good woman isn't it:thumbsup:

Gator, who' sister for a you?

i remember having to sneak into a wal-mart to buy a duck stamp when we were out on our first anniversary. It was great when i had to break it to her that i was getting up at 3am to go duck hunting. Heck by now she can't wait for me to go. It used to be your going to be gone for how long? now it is like you back already? sure is funny how we kinda train each other over the years.

Back in the early part of our marriage I think it was like our second anniversary my wife surprised me with a Beautiful Belgian A5 Light Twelve. She drove all the way to the other side of town to get it for me. I knew right there and then that I had a keeper...

My wife is a keeper. She never questions me when I want a new gun. More than once she has said, "Go buy it. What else are you going to do with your money?" On the other hand, I never question her about her purchases. Its a beautiful thing.

You guys are lucky. Mine hates guns, does not like when I go bird hunting. But she does like my dogs. I dont think she will ever understand bird season and my passion for it. When I get back from hunting I get a long silent treatment usually.

My wife has bought me a Weatherby over under, benelli sbe II and a couple others over the years. She's a great woman!!

Mine does not care if I have one or not, she went with me once to buy shotgun shells you would have thought we were making a drug deal. She knows I shoot trap every Thursday, and I wont be stopping by the office to help her out. I know that once I am gone my guns will go on the auction block. As a retired Infantry solider any negative talk, can instantly cause her $7,000 mink coat or her BMW to be brought up in the conversation as a selling item, so she stays away from that.

David0311

You guys are lucky. Mine hates guns, does not like when I go bird hunting. But she does like my dogs. I dont think she will ever understand bird season and my passion for it. When I get back from hunting I get a long silent treatment usually.

Second wives are normally--much more understanding--you might want to point that out to her :eek:

Let us know how that works out--:)

She's a keeper! :10sign:

Back