global warming

That's the way it started on the old site too. But I agree 100%, the lounge is for having fun. All the more reason to keep it friendly and avoid hot-button political topics. Oops, did I say "hot"? I didn't mean to. I'm really "warming up" to you guys. There I go again... :D

Well said Bob.

Let's be honest. The demise of the last site had nothing to do with political rehtoric.

Coot, As I understand it was a combination of things. But mainly over run with spammers. That is why this site has a zero tolerance for them and links.........Bob

Coot, As I understand it was a combination of things. But mainly over run with spammers. That is why this site has a zero tolerance for them and links.........Bob

Coot, Bobeyerite speaks the truth. In addition, the other site members are referring to had a different origin, sponsor and method of facilitation. That was diminished over time and hence the site crashed and burned and hasn't been touched to this day.

I would say that UPH has a different kind of sponsor, mission and good facilitators (and a few good flatulators:D) and members too.

I was just noticing today how nice it is to get reports from members that still have hunting seasons after Dec. 31st which is usually when all my seasons end and kind of used to be case on old forum and this forum in the early days.

According to Websters Dict. Flatulator (flatulent)..(This will kill you)..Gas in the stomach or intestines...windy or emptiness of speech; vanity; pomposity

There you have it ........Bob

Last edited:
hello jmbz71

I think you're right. Hunting and politics just don't mix. Those of us who came over from the old site remember some real donnybrooks over there... :D

I don't recall anything like that at the old site.

Truth

Back