global warming

i to will try to control my choice of threads. dang am i going to try to be politically correct. this ought to be boring and suck.:confused: i have my annual brain scan tommorrow. doc has to check and make sure the bb's are still in the right place.

i to will try to control my choice of threads. dang am i going to try to be politically correct. this ought to be boring and suck.:confused: i have my annual brain scan tommorrow. doc has to check and make sure the bb's are still in the right place.

Why didn't you tell me? If you die do I get your Cabales points:D Where do they check for your brain Head or A$$:D I'm on fire tonite:)

have them clone and then cross Pteradactyl DNA with current day Pheasant DNA
I don't like that idea! Imagine your dog being ripped off point and carried far, far away, to some bird nest on a mountain!:( Certainly adds a new twist to bird hunting:D
I think it would happen to pointers more than flushers just cause them there flushers are always moving:confused: LOL!

Remember now that with the Pheasant DNA these crosses would only be able fly a couple hundred yards before they lit. But boy oh boy could they ever run. :eek:

As far as the dog being carried away, maybe will have to do some DNA meshing with the dogs as well to defend themselves. Let's see.... Sabertooth tiger?? naw... canine and feline don't mix. ;)

Now were getting silly. :cheers:

Why didn't you tell me? If you die do I get your Cabales points:D Where do they check for your brain Head or A$$:D I'm on fire tonite:)

no you dont get my cabelas points. radiation worked. no brain swelling. maybe it did swell and just filled the vacum:rolleyes: bb's are still glued in the right place. if they can fix my brain maybe you should have yours checked:D it would be a lot smaller job.

no you dont get my cabelas points. radiation worked. no brain swelling. maybe it did swell and just filled the vacum:rolleyes: bb's are still glued in the right place. if they can fix my brain maybe you should have yours checked:D it would be a lot smaller job.

Your lucky I wasn't there when the DR. was glueing I would of had him glue more then those bb's in your head:eek: After a day or two Doc I have a probelm:D That should get me kicked off:)

Ok. Let's start a new poll on what load, choke and shot size to use on Woolly Mammoth's.:D

Or better yet... have them clone and then cross Pteradactyl DNA with current day Pheasant DNA. What possibilities would that bring? holy moly rocky...

I was thinking about how nice it would be to have a prime rib that size.:D

Grouchyolddude....I'm still LMAO!!!

Aside from all of the controversy in this thread.......your post was one of the funniest posts that I have ever read on this here forum!

You should sell that stuff to a stand-up. I laughed so hard my sides hurt and tears were streamin!!!!

I'm keepin' it and sending it to whoever I know just so that they can get a good chuckle!!

Thanks, I needed that:D:D:D!!

thanks keepin' :) but I can't take credit for the composition. It was an email that I recieved last winter I think.
It IS funny. Glad you enjoyed it :)

That was very funny................. I kind of skipped over it because it was so long right away, but had to go back and read it.
Thanks for the laugh

Aside from all of the controversy in this thread.......your post was one of the funniest posts that I have ever read on this here forum!

You should sell that stuff to a stand-up. I laughed so hard my sides hurt and tears were streamin!!!!

I'm keepin' it and sending it to whoever I know just so that they can get a good chuckle!!

Thanks, I needed that:D:D:D!!

Woolie mammoths are for nancy boys. There's T Rex soft tissue and possibly DNA out there in Montana. Cross that with Mr. Ringneck and forget the heavy shot and go straight to the 50 BMG. Please accept my apologies if I have offended any "T Rex/Ringneck cross" lovers out there in internetville.

Woolie mammoths are for nancy boys. There's T Rex soft tissue and possibly DNA out there in Montana. Cross that with Mr. Ringneck and forget the heavy shot and go straight to the 50 BMG. Please accept my apologies if I have offended any "T Rex/Ringneck cross" lovers out there in internetville.

I'm deeply, saddened, shocked, scared for life, offended:D How soon can the cross be done I'm ready to hunt. Strictly for research of course:)

Either that or the same gear I strapped on before entering the corporate world every morning.......stainless steel wiremesh Depends Pull-Ups.

Yup, A bird that big, I'd need a depends. UGUIDE what habitat changes are you going to need, to make, for these larges ? "birds". Will be looking at the Habitat forum for your suggestions. Thank you in advance.:D:cheers:

Back