gas prices

Wth? $3.39 for regular in Madera, Ca today.:mad:

And we have oil fields and refineries just south of us.:confused:

A recent internet new items predicts falling gas prices in the near term. Hope it's true. But here in the pheasant belt prices are predicted to rise longer term now that the Oklahoma to Gulf of Mexico section of the XL Pipeline is on line which will provide area oil a larger market.

Last edited:
Wth? $3.39 for regular in Madera, Ca today.:mad:

And we have oil fields and refineries just south of us.:confused:

Yeah, but we also pay about 50 cents per gallon in taxes that people in other states don't.

I'm all for the low prices! It's got me thinking about doing something stupid. Drive seven hours next week(round trip), to hunt pheasants one last time for four hours tops.

Hmmmmmmmm?

With gas prices so low I think it would be stupid not to John.:D

$2.95 for 10% ethanol blend here in Watertown. What's with the variation in diesel prices. I was on my way home from a hunt in central SD on Wednesday and saw diesel priced from $3.75 to $4.29????

I'm all for the low prices! It's got me thinking about doing something stupid. Drive seven hours next week(round trip), to hunt pheasants one last time for four hours tops.

Hmmmmmmmm?[/QUOTE

I worry a lot more about the price of beer. :eek::)

Hmmmmmmmm?

Just do it! You and the pup only live once...make the most of it! :cheers:

It's $3.29 a gallon where I live. Diesel is $3.75 and up.

Back