Game Fair

goldeneye

Is anyone going? The family and I will be there Sat Aug 11

Thats funny were heading into the BWCA Aug 18.

I will be there on Saturday..it will be my first one in Minnesota . I am quite excited!

Lonerooster. Bring some money its a great place to spend some. :)

Jeff. Im not sure of the entry point # my sister set it up. It's north of Ely by horse lake

I will be there all 6 days in the CZ USA booth. Stop by and see the nice guns we have and say hi!!

Rich

I will be dragging the family up on August 12. I think they are more excited to see the pups than anything. We just had to put the family dog down a couple of weeks ago so the search for the replacement is on.

Don't worry haymaker I never heard of it either.

Any amazing deals at the fair? I wanna go but would have to take a day off to go. Anyone know if sandpine pheasants has any promotions going?

Do they sell guns at the game fair?

I don't believe they do. However most of the local Sporting goods retailers who have guns on display will honor any sale that is going on redeemable by rain-check at the actual store for purchase. Many times these sales will only be during Game Fair.

Last edited:
I hit the Game Fair yesterday. The weather was perfect. I found it to be just OK this year. I brought a lot of money in case I seen something I couldn't live without. Ended up not spending much. I brought my 12 year old daughter and ended up making it more about her then me. Spent a lot of time watching her shoot archery, pellet guns and the sling shots. Had a good time checking out the dock jumping dogs as well. My wife wants to go with me next weekend. Think I'll skip it

Back