Friends of Friends

landman...I know what your talking about....regarding so-called friends. I have learned tough lessons that way. I always had good bird dogs and occasionally took people quail hunting. The last time I did that...the guy had a good time...loved my dogs and how well they hunted. He kept asking me to go again...I was usually busy...he he...then he asked one day...if you cant go...do you mind if I take your dogs to where you took me? I said no rather bluntly...then I told him to get his own _________ dogs. End of Story..he he

That is incredulous if not outright funny. I cannot imagine letting someone I hardly knew take my dog for a hunt. I bet it wasn't a "hunting" dog you told him to get either!

Shiner is pretty good stuff. Now if you bring me a couple cases and buy a dog we can work something out!

Sure thing about the Shiner Uncle Buck. I could drive down I-10 and get a few fresh cases directly from the brewery for you. I am starting to warm up to having a pup. Time is on our side.

That seems like a good place to live....I live in horse country....Ky...if you need anything my way...let me know...except Derby tickets...ha ha

Back