Free!

onpoint

Maybe we could start a sticky with free gear? I'm sure I can dig through all my stuff and find something I can part with for free to a fellow sportsman that is in need of a thing or two.

Think we could do that?

Maybe we could start a sticky with free gear? I'm sure I can dig through all my stuff and find something I can part with for free to a fellow sportsman that is in need of a thing or two.

Think we could do that?

I think that's a good idea.:thumbsup:

Think we could do that?

Dibbs on your first gun giveaway!

Since we already have a Classified forum why not just post it there and indicate it's FREE?

Great to offer something for free but I'm not sure it warrants a separate forum. Not sure there would be enough posts to make it worthwhile. But we can see what kind of response this thread gets.

Most sites call it "pay it forward". You take something that's free, you put up something...that keeps it going. Works best as a sticky so it stays at the top.

I put a sticky on top, if there's no interest in a couple days I'll remove it.

Great idea On point. I'm shure if I dig though my stuff I could find stuff I don't use or need anymore.:thumbsup:

Back