E-mail notification

BleuBijou

I am not getting notified by e-mail when there is a new post again.

1pheas4

Super Moderator
In the past I accidentally marked a UPH email as "spam" within the messages I was deleting. That blocked them from coming through.

Just running it by as a possibility.:)

BleuBijou

I just got yours, but I get on UPH and see 5 new replies and click my inbox and sometimes there is one or none. It is above my computer knowledge!!!:D

FCSpringer

Super Moderator
A glitch from time to time. They most likely were doing something on the server and need to reset it. May take a bit but they will fix it at some point. I guess they have some big projects going on. Just send the man a note.:thumbsup:

webguy

UPH Founder
Staff member
This seems to be a reoccurring problem. Hopefully webguy or lazer will see this and get it corrected.

Has the emails been coming in?

Are any of you guys using a Yahoo.com email address potentially? Yahoo.com made a change back in May 2014 that screwed up deliverablity.

I have been getting them, but there are some ultra-sensitive ISP's out there that really block them.

Webguy

BleuBijou

Has the emails been coming in?

Are any of you guys using a Yahoo.com email address potentially? Yahoo.com made a change back in May 2014 that screwed up deliverablity.

I have been getting them, but there are some ultra-sensitive ISP's out there that really block them.

Webguy

I get maybe 30% of them. No Yahoo for me!:cheers:

birdshooter

The no email notification problem on subscribed threads it would seem is still an issue. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't, even though your subscribed to the thread??? :mad: