dogs by christmas trees lets seem em

gsp4life

lets see you dogs or pups by the christmas tree. if you can have them stay there long enough. merry christmas to everyone and dont forget about your hunting companions this time of year!!!
022.jpg
018.jpg

gsp4life,
I was wondering how old your older gsp is and where did you get him at. He looks alot like my boy which I got just a little east of Colorado Springs.
Thanks

Is that one of them 'shorthair' Brittanys?

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to in "shorthair Brittany", but Elle (Orange/White) is 13 months old and does have a short coat. She was bred to have a shorter coat and it sure is nice in not picking up burrs, etc.

I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to in "shorthair Brittany", but Elle (Orange/White) is 13 months old and does have a short coat. She was bred to have a shorter coat and it sure is nice in not picking up burrs, etc.

It's me beating myself up -- my pup is an outdoor dog for many reasons all the while wishing he was inside at my feet right now. Elle looks really happy...no harm intended.

my older gsp is a little over 2 yo now. i got him out of NickleCreek gundogs. the guys name is John Augustine. Where did you get yours?

Mother Mazzie and Bo. Bo can't stay out of the recyclables. He will be six months old in two days and is for sale by the way.
It's an eight dog nite. Seven Pudelpointers and one Corgi in the house. Most in the unfinished basement!
The xmas tree is up in the air a bit. Wife decorates in full gamebird motif.
________
GL1500A

Last edited:
Our dogs look so forward to the Holidays!!

Picture021.jpg

Well, I already posted Murry by the tree.

Here is Murry on Christmas morning helping serve the cows their Christmas dinner.

IMG_1002.jpg

Back