Can't wait till October!

timag

I don't know about you but I can't wait to go after 2010's opening day limit. Here is a pic of 2009's opening day limit!

I hope so. Limits may be tougher with the amount of birds we lost this winter. Hope for a favorable nesting season.

Yep, I am already chomping at the bit. Thinking of picking up a left handed Montefeltro as a back up pheasant gun, and for waterfowl and turkeys. The past couple of years I have been making the 1000+ mile drive and have been crossing my fingers that my only gun holds up. If anybody on here knows or has a left handed 12 g Montefeltro 28" barrel that they want to part ways with let me know.

I think we all are "chomping at the bit". I know I am, after a very poor last season. I hope this one is better.................Bob

:coolpics can't wait either will have 2 new dogs to break in for their first season although our season doesn't start till mid november , i hope theres alot of birds i would be happy with just 2 or 3 birds killed over the new pups on opening to help get them startedin the right direction.

I'm going to run in a few NSTRA field trials this spring to have a little fun and keep the rust off. Won't be the same as pheasant hunting but being able to run the dog and shoot a few chukars and quail sure beats sitting here watching the snow melt.

Back