Call me crazy...

JMc

Super Moderator
After 31 years of education 14 as a teacher/coach and 17 in administration and currently serving as a superintendent, I've decided to maybe look at higher education opportunities. So.....I applied for the Athletic Director position at the University of South Dakota. Yep, wife almost had a heart attack but the dogs said let's go. Probably won't even get a call but wish me luck. If I do get lucky, I'll retire in Texas and double up in SD.

Football/Track. My last stint in coaching was in Duncanville TX. Was 5A now 6A. I was offensive coordinator for many years. Switched to administration...more money, no practices, no homework.

Just happens to be my Alma Mater. Grandson attending on the golf team. Good luck and we will meet up if you get the job!

Will do...my youngest is a club pro. Played for Titleist a couple of years but just couldn't make the 'big' show. I bang it around at times.

Crazy, the new AD. :)

Good luck to you.

Have you checked on the gun shops in the area? Could be a deciding factor I would think, knowing you.

Have a neighbor kid that got into that line of work. He is now at Ole Miss.

Again, I wish you the very best!

Played college ball and was a GA for a couple of years. I don't expect to even get a call but I can't get it if I don't try.

Mc, ambition is what has made this country great.
You have it, I wish you the best. :thumbsup:

Back