bad dog

What the he!!s wrong with your dog Blackcloud? Easter Sunday Of all days he decides to hump the neighbors dog with two little kids watching:eek: Little boy told me he also likes to sniff the dogs butt:confused:. Please get him some help.

must be a holiday thing. last year he humped my brother in laws dog under thier christmas tree right in front of everbody. they shook some ornaments off the tree.:eek: at least he has been neutered so i dont have to pay puppy support:p

OH NO!!!!!!! 25 ladies gathered around the old mom to be (47 years old). not my wife thank goodness. in walks clyde. she just opened package with a teddy bear in it. and he grabbed it:eek: for once he didnt hump a new stuffed animal.:thumbsup: the people in the room who know clyde were very relieved.

Cripes! If your dogs behave that badly, it's a good thing you don't have any children. They'd be even worse...:rolleyes:

My brothers new pup is an egg theif. I couldn't figure out where all the fresh chicken eggs were going (free range chickens) until I watched here take one out into the pasture to eat. She was eating about 4 eggs a day for a while. An old broody hen caught her in the act of robbing her clutch and taught her a lesson she will never forget. I haven't lost an egg since.

My brothers new pup is an egg theif. I couldn't figure out where all the fresh chicken eggs were going (free range chickens) until I watched here take one out into the pasture to eat. She was eating about 4 eggs a day for a while. An old broody hen caught her in the act of robbing her clutch and taught her a lesson she will never forget. I haven't lost an egg since.

Wasn't that a movie???? The Biscuit Eater????Wish you had some film of that a@# whoopin!!!

OH NO!!!!!!! 25 ladies gathered around the old mom to be (47 years old). not my wife thank goodness. in walks clyde. she just opened package with a teddy bear in it. and he grabbed it:eek: for once he didnt hump a new stuffed animal.:thumbsup: the people in the room who know clyde were very relieved.

Wife should of had the dog fixed not you:eek::p:mad::D

Cripes! If your dogs behave that badly, it's a good thing you don't have any children. They'd be even worse...:rolleyes:

have two sons.they behave very well. at least i think they do. have noticed oldest sons golf scores go up 10 to 12 strokes when he golfs with friends daughter

Well Ive had about everything in the house chewed up, Phone cords, phone chargers, shoes etc. The new pups decided to chew the dam vynal off the bar counter wall, and rip up the new carpet in front of the door just after it was put in, Pecker heads. River chewed up my cousins cell phone when she was a pup. Odie drug is ass on moms carpet for no good reason right in front of everyone at xmas when he was a pup. Lady will steal your vittles any chance you give her. The other day Odie jumped in an open door of a training buddy's brand new day old truck, he was waiting to go some where hunting I guess. He went to get him out too quick, instead of calling him, he scared him, so he pissed on his nice leather seat, the one with the air fan and little holes in them, Nice Odie. Of coarse it was his fault for leaving the door open to a hunting dog that can't wait to go somewhere. I mean "come on" how many dogs love to jump into that open car or truck door. I am sure he will read this and give me crap but OH well, bad dog.:D

This happend a long time ago, I was in my mid 20's and had just bought my first house. I',m 45 now. I was single at the time and had this girl that I was real sweet on. I guess we had been out enough times that she was letting me get farther than first base. Well long story short. When she went to find her cloths she found the center of her underwear chewed up and missing. She got screaming mad and stomped out of my house and never talked to me again.
She was a good looking girl, but boy--she had a temper. I think that dog saved me some heart ache. (Thanks B.J. Rest in Peace old buddy).

time to start this thread again. me and the guys at work were telling dog stories. years ago while i was in training with one of the old timers had a bad day! mike was a gruff old guy that chewed on a pipe or a toothpick all the time. he was also bald on top and wore a cap . we were in a customers house changing gas meter and reliting the pilot lights. mike knelt down to light oven pilot. mike would always set his hat on floor. in walked the homeowners little dog. it went up to his hat and sniffed it. then it looked at mike's bald spot and pee'ed on his head:eek: i didn't dare laugh too much. you should of seen that toothpick getting chewed on and how red his face got.

thats nothing my daughters house dog will walk around and either try and mount you or he'll piss on you or your property little bastard I keep trying to learn him the art of car chasing but I think he does thngs just to piss us off and say I don't have to listen to you and nomatter what you know your not going to get rid of me it will crush your doughters heart the little bastard

This happend a long time ago, I was in my mid 20's and had just bought my first house. I',m 45 now. I was single at the time and had this girl that I was real sweet on. I guess we had been out enough times that she was letting me get farther than first base. Well long story short. When she went to find her cloths she found the center of her underwear chewed up and missing. She got screaming mad and stomped out of my house and never talked to me again.
She was a good looking girl, but boy--she had a temper. I think that dog saved me some heart ache. (Thanks B.J. Rest in Peace old buddy).

you sure it was the dog?lol

thats nothing my daughters house dog will walk around and either try and mount you or he'll piss on you or your property little bastard I keep trying to learn him the art of car chasing but I think he does thngs just to piss us off and say I don't have to listen to you and nomatter what you know your not going to get rid of me it will crush your doughters heart the little bastard

All I have to say is "when dogs fly".

My old dog, now gone, used to be sick sometimes when we arrived at a hunting destination. Motion sickness, maybe. We checked into a nice little motel one Friday night. The room had just been remodeled. When I awoke in the morning it smelled like -- you guessed it. Dog had barfed and had diarrhrea, but the latter he did after jumping in the bath tub -- for a much easier cleanup. I slept through it all and had quite a job in the morning.

Amazing how smart they can be. I came home one day to 'that smell'. Dogs were walking on tiptoes until I found the offensive source in the bathtub. Turned the shower on and showered my dog with praise. Ever since then if she thought she was in trouble she would jump in the safe refuge of the tub.

Back