bad dog

I just came home from a nice relaxing vacation and opened the door to the house to find a brand new nwver opened economy size bag of tp all over the house in a billion pieces and thats not all i had some pheasant wings out for pup training and they were on a shelf but guess what else was all over the floor yep remnence of the 2 dozen wings all around the house for a small poodle he sure does make a great dane mess

I think the dog wanted to go to Hays for some R and R as well!!!!!! LOL!!

i have a major problem. pheasant season is fast approaching and i dont have a hunting dog so i hunt with capt coot. jake is a SUPER dog but can be bad at times . 2 years ago i cooked my usual opening day feast for all the people in our party. smoked a whole pork loin. grilled portabela mushrooms in a raspberry vinagrette. made hash browns with green,red and yellow peppers with onion also. it was a meal fit for a king. brought all my special spices and sauces. even brought a jar of olives for the coot. every one loved it . we even gave jake a piece of loin. when i was packing up my stuff i thought the olive jar leaked all over every thing. yellow juice every where. spice jars were soaked. the horror:eek::mad::confused: it wasn't olive juice !!!!! when jake pee'd on my truck tire he missed and soaked my container of cooking supplies. had to throw all the spice jars away. would you ever trust a dog after that:confused: what a bad dog. feed him and thats all the thanks i get.:( maybe i should of gave him another piece when he begged for more.

i have a major problem. pheasant season is fast approaching and i dont have a hunting dog so i hunt with capt coot. jake is a SUPER dog but can be bad at times . 2 years ago i cooked my usual opening day feast for all the people in our party. smoked a whole pork loin. grilled portabela mushrooms in a raspberry vinagrette. made hash browns with green,red and yellow peppers with onion also. it was a meal fit for a king. brought all my special spices and sauces. even brought a jar of olives for the coot. every one loved it . we even gave jake a piece of loin. when i was packing up my stuff i thought the olive jar leaked all over every thing. yellow juice every where. spice jars were soaked. the horror:eek::mad::confused: it wasn't olive juice !!!!! when jake pee'd on my truck tire he missed and soaked my container of cooking supplies. had to throw all the spice jars away. would you ever trust a dog after that:confused: what a bad dog. feed him and thats all the thanks i get.:( maybe i should of gave him another piece when he begged for more.

yep he a bad dog:D That meal sounds great now I am hungry:

When my 10 year old yellow male lab was almost 1, he chewed through my phone line twice on one Sat. afternoon (weekend service calls anyone?). Since then, he has devoured a whole bag of chocolate-covered almonds, a 2-lb bag of red licorice (which later ruined wood floor) and a tube of cat hairball grease.

The almost 3 black female lab has chewed up most of my shoes/socks and jumps up on the kitchen counter when not being watched. Once she ate a whole batch of blueberry muffins that just came out of the oven. Although she is a great hunting dog, I wonder how I picked out the naughtiest puppy in the state from a litter of 8!

I don't think labs grow up till at least 5 or 6.

clyde is in trouble again. sunday i was working on the christmas lights and clyde wanted to play. i was too busy untangling lights and coiling up the good strings. clyde got upset by my lack of attention. when i set the coil of lights on the ground he walked over and pee'd on them. no treats in his stocking this year:mad:

at least you werent puting them on the tree or the house and left some hanging to plug in and he ripped them all off like my female britt did last year

We traveled out of state to spend a few days with the in-laws last Christmas. The tables were all set and everyone was getting ready to have Christmas dinner. All that remained was to give thanks before the meal. At about that time I hear a racket in the kitchen. I look up to see the rescue we got a few months before had demolished a cherry pie (guess he didn’t like it), was starting on some mashed potatoes and was headed for the turkey platter before I stopped him. I wasn’t too happy to say the least, but fortunately, all of our family has dogs and he and I were forgiven. Although, we didn’t get an invite this year…:rolleyes:...:D

Bad dog!

When he was a pup my older lab, Cody, who is not almost 12 chewed holes in the drywall in the laundry/mud room/doggy door room. I had to panel the lower half with that hard bathroom paneling so he couldn't get a grip with his teeth. I should have learned

When he was 1, and his pal Taylor was 4, we visited some friends in Telluride-luckily dog lovers. My wife and I and the two labs were going to be staying with them for a couple of days before going camping. On the first night, one of their cats (I didn't know they had any) came out of a bedroom and Cody chased it all over the house, knocking down several plants and a potted tree (all the dirt fell out of the pot). Luckily, the cat escaped.

We were staying in their finished basement. The next day we wanted to go into town for lunch while our friends were working. We figured it would be safe to leave our two labs locked up in their downstairs bathroom with water. What harm could they get into in a tile floored bathroom? When we came back from lunch and drove into the driveway, the dogs were looking at us through the main floor window---oh, oh. Cody chewed his way through the bathroom door. He chewed a nice semi-circle that went almost the whole width of the door and about 18" high--way more than he needed to chew--I guess he wanted to make it look symmetrical. It was a hollow core door and the part that he chewed, I think he ate because it was just gone--and not a scratch or splinter in his mouth--and no trips to the vet. It was pretty embarrassing when our friends came home and we showed them the door. I paid for the door and helped him do a bunch of electrical work the next day but we havn't been invited back. Go figure.

And like one of you posted, the bad puppy turned into my best hunting lab.

PairOfLabs

time for another clyde story. one of my wifes girlfriends moved away and came back for a visit. lots of ladies talking in the living room. i was visiting also. in walks clyde. wifes friend says clyde get a toy. thats his normal que to get his tug of war rope out of the toy box, but today was no normal day. instead he pulls out the rockford socks stuffed monkey:eek: he then jumps on coach and places monkey on friends lap. she is a very cute blonde. oh no the horror , for you see this is no ordainary monkey this is clydes love monkey. he carefully nussels toy into position, head facing friend, mounts it and then humps the he!! out of toy:eek::eek: friend screams ladies start laughing wildly, clyde gets pushed off couch. he walks by me and the guys and gives us a sly well guys thats how its done look and i know you all wish you could of been in her lap also look:p:p

OH NOO she is coming back to visit tonight!!!!! should i hide the love monkey or see if he does it again.

When he was a 6 month old pup I took my lab Woody to a Pheasants Forever meeting to show him off and then put him in the cab of my truck during the meeting. When the meeting ended I discovered that Woody had chewed off my gearshift knob, the buttons on the radio and heater and chewed a large hole in the driver's side seat....all in less than 45 minutes. I should have taken his kennel!!

Back