Another new guy

Dave52

Hello everyone. I've been poking around this site for a while, and I enjoy it quite a bit. I have ton of questions, so I thought I'd join in. I'm in MN, just west of the twin cities. I'm pretty new to pheasant hunting, but I had a lot of fun last season. I hunt with a chocolate lab, who is pretty young, but learning fast, just like me.

Welcome Dave52 UPH is happy to have you here. You said you have questions. Shoot away Dave, I am sure the crew will be more than willing to help.---Bob

Last edited:
I'm in MN, just west of the twin cities.

Hi Dave. Nice to have you officially join and participate.

I live over in the West Metro and have the Ultimate Pheasant Hunting headquarters on 169 & Highway 55. For all you guys swinging by the Twin Cities, please drop off Coors Light at the office!

:cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Webguy, I know where you are located. I used to drive by on 169 on my way to Fridley when I worked there.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you, and picking your brains for any advice.

Hi Dave. Nice to have you officially join and participate.

I live over in the West Metro and have the Ultimate Pheasant Hunting headquarters on 169 & Highway 55. For all you guys swinging by the Twin Cities, please drop off Coors Light at the office!

:cheers:

Very familiar with your area. My bother in-law lives on Medicine Lake and I used to run my dogs on an empty lot, access road northwest side of intersection.
________
Paseo

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I've been poking around this site for a while, and I enjoy it quite a bit. I have ton of questions, so I thought I'd join in. I'm in MN, just west of the twin cities. I'm pretty new to pheasant hunting, but I had a lot of fun last season. I hunt with a chocolate lab, who is pretty young, but learning fast, just like me.

Welcome d52, its fun here. :thumbsup: West of the metro my self.

Very familiar with your area. My bother in-law lives on Medicine Lake and I used to run my dogs on an empty lot, access road northwest side of intersection.

Very cool. I'm pretty sure I know where you are talking about. My office is just at the south end of the lake and it's pretty nice since there are some ponds over here, so the ducks feed on the south side of highway 55, then fly by my window during the day. It's pretty cool for the city.

Welcome Dave! Hope you have your life boat ready in case of flooding. Glad you've got questions. Keep posting them. It gets a bit boring here when we are doing more reading and less typing. Keep us on our toes.

Back