Heavy brush, cat tail pounder wanted

Goosemaster

I think my nephew and I are going to hunt the high line in late December.Probably hunt for a week.Looking for somebody who likes to pound heavy cover, and likes to have a few brews.Cheap motel, good area, lots of public.Must like classic rock, and walking.

saw your post from last November looking for other hunters. PM me if you are looking for someone this fall. I make 5-6 trips each year to SD, usually 2 are alone.

Both the hunting lodges as well as hunting preserves advertise "all wild birds" and most customers don't have a clue what's going on. They "hunt" 3 days a year and they go back home bragging they limited out. Some hunting lodges don't buy birds, but most are due to low bird counts. Its become very big business

David you should go with him... Then come here and post about it. This site has gotten a little boring.

Ah hell hunting seasons just around the corner, and we can back to arguing about motorcycles and mountain lions and how labradors aren't real flushing dogs.

David you should go with him... Then come here and post about it. This site has gotten a little boring.

Been wondering where you’ve been Tom, good to see you back—
Has been boring —maybe Unlock some of the currently locked out-
Surprised to never responded to his referring to construction workers being Red Neck-Hicks:D

May schedule that hunt—Right after getting a vasectomy—by a blind man—with A weed wacker:mad:

Been wondering where you’ve been Tom, good to see you back—
Has been boring —maybe Unlock some of the currently locked out-
Surprised to never responded to his referring to construction workers being Red Neck-Hicks:D

May schedule that hunt—Right after getting a vasectomy—by a blind man—with A weed wacker:mad:

David I am still around. Looking forward to a couple trips north this year. One of these years will get together and hunt a day. I will be needing a new dog here in the next year or so. I guess I will waste my money on another Lab. My last Lab will be 10 in March. It will be a sad day for sure when he can't go anymore.

If you go I'll lone you my dog trailer, work boots, plus a few bucks for a redneck tattoo! But in return you must diary the trip and provide pictures!

If you go I'll lone you my dog trailer, work boots, plus a few bucks for a redneck tattoo! But in return you must diary the trip and provide pictures!

Gatzby—

Afraid a detailed diary—could later be used against me at my trial—
Also kind of hesitate to schedule that —Vasectomy—buy the blind man-with a weed wacker first—:rolleyes:

Back