Worse year ever

kick them up

Completely devastated today. Josie Belle was diagnosed with lymphoma.
She is my everything and the best lab I have ever had. I feel helpless we can't help her and it is killing me to even think she is on borrowed time.IMG_20210730_165907_674.jpgIMG_20210730_165907_714.jpgIMG_20210730_165907_723.jpgIMG_20210525_103124_353.jpg

Most of us here have been through a similar situation. Not that that makes it any easier. Hang in there!
Kick that can down the road as long as you can.
Car rides, go to the park, smell the bushes!
Have fun, in time you'll be glad you did.
I'll say it again, hang in there!

I can relate, on Father's Day my 13 year old GSP, Dude, took his last ride, it was a tough day. I just picked-up my new GSP last night, a new adventure has begun. A good dog will leave you with all the memories of those awesome recoveries, retreives and flushes. Their personality and all their unique quirks are what tear me up when recalling those about him. Hang in there.

So sorry to hear this. I hope your able to enjoy the time you have left with your pup and cherish your memories of her when she’s gone.

I have heard it said that our K-9 companions give us only one bad day through out their lives, and that is the day leave us. Sorry to hear of your companions health issues. Stay strong.

I have heard it said that our K-9 companions give us only one bad day through out their lives, and that is the day leave us. Sorry to hear of your companions health issues. Stay strong.
Skeet, I've not heard that before, but it is absolutely true.

As hard as it gets short of family and friends. Never heard that before but it pretty much the truth. You can never replace her but there is another "best dog ever" out there for you.

Back