Wishing you all a Happy thanksgiving.

onpoint

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

May your travels be safe, all your memories be positive and your bellies be full.

Busy already making several dips for snack, my 83 year old mother was making pies, home made bread and buns late into the night. We will join my parents and our two sons families later today and proceed ourselves into a food coma and maybe a cocktail or two.

God Bless:thumbsup:

Gobble Gobble! Low key here this year. Just my mom coming over.

I need to figure out a way to make cocktail weinnies ahead of time without eating half of them 6 hours early!

Another year of living like kings. Clean, hot or cold water, heated/conditioned homes, transportation, food of our choice, and so on. Despite some tough times (by American standards) we still have it very very good. Let's give thanks.:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Nick

Happy thanksgiving fellas! We are truly blessed and have much to be thankful for.

Yup. This is one of those holidays still close to the original intent.

Be well and safe, Folks. Happy Thanksgiving. :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving!! Lots to be thankful for! Hope everyone that travels has a safe trip!:cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. We have lots to be thankful for!! Be safe and enjoy!!

I have been blessed and am so thankful.

Blessings to all my friends here on UPH on this day of Thanksgiving.

God Bless,

Thanks, onpoint! Hope you and everyone else had a great day also. Our Thanksgiving was quite different from a year ago. Last year we had all the kids and grand kids plus a few other relatives at our house, 20 some people. This year it was just Tami and myself.

Back