Will SD GFP get back to basics?

benelli-banger

Big news out of DC…has Kristi been preoccupied and focused on other things? Maybe some changes are in the offing. I’m in SD now for a wedding, been running my own roadside counts this am…seeing lots of birds…crops being harvested…very dry, but hunting will be good. Food plots look good…got planted early and caught the June rains, a few in early July as well. We’ll see if anybody cares about the alleged fraternizing…just be true to science…as I type this, a group of pheasants are emerging from the grass and heading to gravel, then maybe the corn on the other side of the road? I never get tired of watching them! About 8 emerged and crossed the road…🍺🍺

Last edited:
Big news out of DC…has Kristi been preoccupied and focused on other things? Maybe some changes are in the offing. I’m in SD now for a wedding, been running my own roadside counts this am…seeing lots of birds…crops being harvested…very dry, but hunting will be good. Food plots look good…got planted early and caught the June rains, a few in early July as well. We’ll see if anybody cares about the alleged fraternizing…just be true to science…as I type this, a group of pheasants are emerging from the grass and heading to gravel, then maybe the corn on the other side of the road? I never get tired of watching them! About 8 emerged and crossed the road…🍺🍺
Don't get caught practicing science in South Dakota - you will be denounced as a heretic and sent to be judged by a tribunal of the pheasant marketing agency.

Don't get caught practicing science in South Dakota - you will be denounced as a heretic and sent to be judged by a tribunal of the pheasant marketing agency.
I read the pheasant forecast on the GFP website earlier…about 75 words, one short paragraph. Amazing.

Kristi operates the GFP like the queen of hearts from Alice in wonderland. Disagree and it's off with your head.
Did the Queen of hearts get caught making out in the middle of the day in a crowded hotel lobby in Orlando surrounded by her colleagues?

South Dakota is way to commercialized.
Yep. More power to those landowners doing what they wish with their land. I hope they all get rich. Unfortunately, most private operations are great for pheasants, but bad for the tradition of pheasant hunting as most of us know it. In my videos, I try to get across the truth - that the vast majority of pheasants in the state are wild & that they can still be hunted successfully. I don't get overly sappy about it, but hopefully I encourage a few people.

Yep. More power to those landowners doing what they wish with their land. I hope they all get rich. Unfortunately, most private operations are great for pheasants, but bad for the tradition of pheasant hunting as most of us know it. In my videos, I try to get across the truth - that the vast majority of pheasants in the state are wild & that they can still be hunted successfully. I don't get overly sappy about it, but hopefully I encourage a few people.
It's okay to be wistful about the beauty and awesomeness of pheasant hunting on YouTube feermz. I hope, anyway. ;)

Back