Who's Watching Bowl Games?

UGUIDE

I'm watching Price give the heisman winner a clinic in the UW-Baylor game UW is up 42-24 in the 3rd. Griffin has his work cut out for him.

Looks like some other good games coming up in the next few days.

What other college bowl games are you dudes going to watch?

How about the Vikings against the Colts?

We could call it the toilet bowl..:laugh:

that was a crazy game. griffon is a stud. He may never win anything in the NFL, but he sure would be fun to watch.

that was a crazy game. griffon is a stud. He may never win anything in the NFL, but he sure would be fun to watch.

Crazy how you can sling 67 points in a college bowl game and never amount to hill of beans in NFL. What gives? They said he wighed in at 225 at start of camp this year. Looks like a stick but 225 ain't bad.

When is the NFL draft? Anybody know? I am going to start watching these.

There are plenty of examples out there. Pro defenses are not the same as college. Athletes on defense across the board, not just a few as in college. Cam Newton has exceeded expectations. We will see how he does after defensive Coordinators have a year to look at game tape

I'll watch some of them. GO DUCKS!! Rose Bowl vs Wisconsin. We have two kids that went to U of O. And have season tickets and will attend the Rose Bowl.:)

Watching the Clemson vs. West Virginia game now. Another good one.

I have watched every game this week. Very entertaining. I think the last 2 games went into OT.

Looking forward to the championship game on Monday.

This BCS series has been pretty dern entertaining:10sign::cheers:

West Virginia looks great...wow...69 points in 2.5 qtrs.

Back