Who Sucks the Most: Twins vs. Royals

Boy... they took an Azz whooping today though. Bull pen again is getting way too much work. Gardy was down to using his backup catcher (Butera) to pitch in the 8th. Believe it or not as mediocre as the central division is, they are 9 games or so out of first and ahead of last year at this stage, if that's any consolation.

They are in desperate need of starting pitching. Management did absolutely nothing during the offseason to help their starting pitching. Now they are screwed. Roy Oswalt is available so why aren't the Twins after him? They should have traded Lariano when they could have gotten something for him. He's a dud, trade or release him. And Marquis is a total bust. No ownder no else wanted him. There has to be someone in the minors that could do better than him. But crap, they already have 2 guys up from the minors. Right now Diamond is the "Ace" of the staff. They may have won 4 in a row before today but it's highly unlikely they will have many 4 game win streaks with the starting staff they currently have. Going to be a long summer! :(

just when i think the Royals are going to make a move, they drop 4 of 5 at home. The central might be won by the team that sucks the least this year. we are still only 5 games back.

Id like to add the Cubs to your worst team debate. They just got swept at home by the White Sox.
Now 15W and 26L and have lost 6 in a row.
I haven't watched more than a couple of games this year and I suspect that will not get any better. I'm done with them

Id like to add the Cubs to your worst team debate. They just got swept at home by the White Sox.
Now 15W and 26L and have lost 6 in a row.
I haven't watched more than a couple of games this year and I suspect that will not get any better. I'm done with them

I hear you. The Twins no longer have the worst record in MLB as the Cubs now hold that distinction.

Boy ! the Twins bats were alive last night. Where have they been the previous month and a half.

These 2 young pitchers the Twins brought up are certainly refreshing to watch, but we'll see how they weather the rest of the season. I'm cautiously optimistic...:D Right now they are hungry to be in the big leagues for the first time in their careers.

Royals are starting a rookie tonite in New York. Wow first major league start against the hated Yankees. Just called up from AAA Omaha last nite. This time last year he was in A ball. Stay tuned, the last time we did this it didn't turn out too well.

Well that was a failed experiment. Yea it worked so well the last time let's try it again. He lasted 3 1/3 innings and gave up three homers, two to a-rod. Royals lose 8-3. In case making your major league debut was not enough, his opponent was freggin Andy Petite. You think old Andy was pumped up, no way he gets beat by a freakin rookie. Sometimes I don't get this teams decision making process. Between Yost's manic lineups, and decisions like this it's hard to follow.

Back