When will they fix..

moellermd

Super Moderator
the Ultimate Pheasant Hunting in the upper left corner of the page. It is clearly not where it should be, its covering up some other words. When I'm in charge things will be a little different.

I don't know what you are talking about I just looked and it looks perfect to me. Sure it is not your computer.........Bob

Really? On mine it is covering up the small words on the very upper left.

Good, I thought for a bit the lack of pheasant hunting the last few months was starting to effect my brains.

well to show whats going on, heres a picture of what youre talking about. some may not have this problem...

the UPH is covering up a quote or sentence above.

UPHscrewup-1.jpg

BLOWN UP if you couldnt see it from the first picture.

Blownup.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is still perfectly normal. I don't know what to say........Bob

OK I found the problem. It is the Internet Explorer Browser. I could see the name on the pictures Birdman put up. I went to that browser and sure enough I got the same thing you people have. I use Mozilla Firefox for my browser that is why I was not seeing it.......Bob

You must have had too many lonely nights in the patrol car to know all of this fancy computer stuff.

on slow nights, i bring dvds with me and watch them and wait for a call i kid you not..

no i learned computer stuff from Criminal Justice and Grammar and Policing class.

I've seen other officers find a good dark spot out in the middle of no where and take a nap til they get called out. Unforunately, i didnt have much time to sleep because I was a Traffic Officer so I am expected to have a ticket here and there. Doesnt mean on a slow night I still couldnt watch a movie. ive watched a movie and get called out twice and still didnt get the movie done.

whatever internet youre using, shouldnt matter, it should be showing the same. I hated firefox. Internet Explorer is what i used since its Microsoft's program.

Last edited:
Birdman, that is where all those saying like "to each his own." "Different strokes for different folks" and etc. I don't like the parts missing on IE. So I prefer MF. Most browsers are what the user makes them.............Bob

OK I found the problem. It is the Internet Explorer Browser. I could see the name on the pictures Birdman put up. I went to that browser and sure enough I got the same thing you people have. I use Mozilla Firefox for my browser that is why I was not seeing it.......Bob

Don't take this the wrong way Bob, but for a guy up their in years you sure are computer savvy.

I won't, thank you .....Bob

For you guys using Firefox. Google "Pale Moon" which is basically Mozilla Firefox optimized for Windows. They claim 25% increased speed. I use it and while I think it may be a bit faster, 25% may be stretching it a bit, but it's hard to measure speed. Firefox with all of it's features and increased security over IE can be a memory hog, especially if it's been open a long period.

Anyway, Pale Moon is a free download and you can still use your Mozilla Firefox if you still wish. Just select which ever browser you wish as your Default browser. Try it out and go back and forth between the two and see if you can tell a difference in speed.

Back