Whats the biggest piece of junk?

A 1973 Pontiac Grand Am. I bought this vehicle new in the fall of '72 and owned for about a year and a half. I had more problems with it than any car I've owned. It was a true "Lemon" and the color was quite appropriate, "Yellow". :eek:

Mike, are you serious? I know there are a few of those brides around the Armour SD area. Pretty popular with the rural boys. There is one homewrecker named Natashia that was a "lemon".

Do they get US citizenship through marriage? Just curiuos.

Really Chris? If you look back at my other post you would see that I have said that I farm with the in-laws. That would be one hell of a daily commute.

$10000 in 1991 to marry one and get her US citizenship took about a year. Plus the extra money from military for being married. Stupid damn volcano ruined it:D

$10000 in 1991 to marry one and get her US citizenship took about a year. Plus the extra money from military for being married. Stupid damn volcano ruined it:D

Ok CC, You have to give more details on this one. Throw us a bone on this one please. The Big Island?????? Do tell if it's not to painful. uph minds need to know.:)

I was hand selected to do this very top secert mission:D To close the base I believe the name of the base was #@#@#$#@@$##$#@:) But the volcano erupted covering the base with massive amounts of ash:mad: ON this most wonderful of places for young GI's to go have some FUN:eek: The last days of the base all the local ladies wanted to get the hell out of there so the money for marriage thing started. I bet towards the end the price would've went alot higher:thumbsup: I'll never know because of that stupid volcano:mad:

I was hand selected to do this very top secert mission:D To close the base I believe the name of the base was #@#@#$#@@$##$#@:) But the volcano erupted covering the base with massive amounts of ash:mad: ON this most wonderful of places for young GI's to go have some FUN:eek: The last days of the base all the local ladies wanted to get the hell out of there so the money for marriage thing started. I bet towards the end the price would've went alot higher:thumbsup: I'll never know because of that stupid volcano:mad:

are you working with farm chemicals again? your sounding wierd

are you working with farm chemicals again? your sounding wierd

No I haven't picked them up yet:mad:
It's the truth rich dads wanted daughters out of that sh** hole so they where willing to pay to get their daughter married so they could live in the US. Giving them a better life:thumbsup:

Wildcat, I switched to Bud Select 55 beer. pretty much DUI/DWI proof. I like quanity not quality.

I like regular select, but that 55 is a step to far. I can't taste it.

As a good German I find such talk appalling. When I am in charge of this place talk like that will get you banned. If it is not a doppelbock it is not worth drinking.

Not all of us can afford that expensive foreign beer. Plus quantity over quality. :cheers:

If you are referring to the warm heifer piss it is not that expensive.

The other stuff is about twice what that light stuff costs. Just drink one instead of two, but hey to each their own and :beer:

I'd rather drink a warm glass of heifer piss.

I have yet to try heifer piss although I do think Busch Light is fairly tasty. And nothing quite equals quality tequila. Good German beer is great too. One of the best beers I ever had was a Dortmunder Light on tap which I used to wash down a soft shelled crab dinner while gazing at the Chesapeake. A fond memory from the days of yore. <BIG sigh>

Last edited:
Not all of us can afford that expensive foreign beer. Plus quantity over quality. :cheers:

Cheers!! As Stalin said when discussing the poor quality of Russia's tanks during WWII, "Quantity has a quality all its own." His quantity of tanks beat Germany's high quality tanks.

Back