What's everybody feed their bird hounds?

JD138

Just like to know what everybody feeds their doggies?

With the downturn in the economy, I've had to switch from Euk to Diamond and I've gotta say that I've been extremely happy with it.

Diamond is a solid product. My current dogs were a little runny on the high test stuff, so I've switched to Nutro and really like the results.

Connely's Red Mills 30/20. Have never feed anything better!:)

I was feeding Diamond, but my dog got picky and quit eating it. I made the switch over to Native Level 1. VERY happy with it. My dog used to have wicked gas on Diamond now no problems:D

Connely's Red Mills 30/20. Have never feed anything better!

Brad,

Where are you able to purchase Red Mills in South Dakota? What is the cost?

Thanks,

George

"What's everybody feed their bird hounds? "

-----------------------

My Mother inlaw.....LOL

We are a Purina family

Boy O' Boy Chuck, what a joke. Funny thing, I actually loved my Mother-in-law. She was fine lady.

Brad,

Where are you able to purchase Red Mills in South Dakota? What is the cost?

Thanks,

George

I buy it in by the pallet. It costs me about $28 bucks a bag but I got in as a dealer cost even though I don't sell it. Where are you located at in South Dakota? I can talk to Tyler and see if someone is carring it in your area. They are fairly new in the U S. but have been in Ireland for years.

I used to feed my britt Black Gold, but it was getting a little pricey, so I switched to Diamond. I've been happy with it. I give him the hi-energy stuff during season and I switch him to the maintenance during spring and summer. He wants to follow in my footsteps and get fat in the off season.

Boy O' Boy Chuck, what a joke. Funny thing, I actually loved my Mother-in-law. She was fine lady.

Even my wife don't like her mom...a materialistic SOB with a dislike for everything & everybody but herself

Sorry to get off topic

Carry on men, women too

Chuck

I feed Black Gold to my two labs.
Started on it about 4 months ago....my young lab's coat has never been shinier! I can buy it for $22/bag from an Amish Hunting Dog Supply business. Cheaper than Walmart's Ol'roy Bird Dog stuff!
:)

I feed Black Gold to my two labs.
Started on it about 4 months ago....my young lab's coat has never been shinier! I can buy it for $22/bag from an Amish Hunting Dog Supply business. Cheaper than Walmart's Ol'roy Bird Dog stuff!
:)

Bought my box From Grabers.

Bird Dog Fuel

Just like to know what everybody feeds their doggies?

With the downturn in the economy, I've had to switch from Euk to Diamond and I've gotta say that I've been extremely happy with it.

Purina One. You can find it about anywhere.

Back