What kind of things do you look farward to doing those first warm, sunny spring days

onpoint

For me, the road trip across South Dakota and time spent on the Missouri River fishing. Then BBQing on those first real warm days(50-60 above)

Working up the dirt in the field's and garden. I love the smell of fresh worked ground.

Fried shrooms with a side of crappie. I have been on a diet since middle of jan, trying to lose 75lb by next fall. That meal makes it tough.

Maybe a little trout fishing, some girl watching, more back porch bar-b-q-ing.

Fishing,fresh cut grass,cutting down trees with a chainsaw,steadier work,cold beer after working in the hot son for 12 hours,Sporting clays shooting,camping,watching the dogs swim, canoeing,skipping rocks, chicks in skimpy outfits, bike rides,sitting on the deck looking up at the stars on a humid night, I could go on....

2 pups so lots of training and pre spawn bass fishing.:thumbsup:

I grill a little in the winter, but I really look forward to warmer days grilling outside and eating at the picnic table.

I also can't wait for our annual Boundary Waters trip in June.

Fishing the mighty Missisippi for spring walleye's and smallmouth and getting myself a new job so I can go to SD this year ! :D

Back