What a differance a day can make

FCSpringer

Just wish this post was about something different. I was in Texas to run in a field trial, and recieved word back home that my wife is diagnosed with cervical cancer. I had to scratch the dog and head home of coarse. Now the thoughts race through your mind about the future. I am heading down to the U of M tomorrow to start our battle. When we get going on a heated topic or a fun post here we tend to take the real important things for granted, My intentions of any posts here just to let you all know, were never ment to make any one angry or an enemy. It has been interesting though to say the least. I now only hope to have things go smoothly and get back to life as normal. Hope to have a new pup named Blue River Remishion, soon. I may end up giving up dreams of a national field champion for a while to stick with whats realy important, Family. So if I am not around on here for a while you can know I will be hunting for the well being of my wife instead. Good luck to all of you and hope to be back with good news soon. FCS :thumbsup:

Oh man, so sorry to hear that. Best of luck to both of you!

Sorry to hear about the wife. Your wife and you are in our prayers. Please keep us informed! Good Luck
Rod

FC, I am very sorry to hear about your wife. I offer My prayers in her support. I hope all goes well for her and you.

I hope you will be able to pop in from time to time. I enjoy reading your stuff and I will truly miss you.

I'm sorry to hear of your wife's diagnosis as well FC. I hope you're able to continue to post here from time to time. I always enjoy your input to the discussions here.

FCS

My thoughts and prayers to your wife, you and your family as you deal with this villian.

Dewey

FCS, I've always appreciated your input. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Webguy

Well I haven't gone too far, we have to go for surgery on march 11th, the wait is worse than anything, it tends to get the mind going in wierd directions. Thank you for your words, you would make good "Mason's", If ya know what I mean.:thumbsup: After Scratching my dog in the Texas trial and coming home I finaly got out today and shot some birds over the dogs in training, it was nice to be out with the guy's and the hounds.

FCS, my birthday is March 2nd and March has always been a good month for me historically. So, I'm going to take my usual good month and pass it on to you and your wife.

Wishing you the best my friend....

Ryan

Hey Kenny

I just read this now. My condolences to your wife. Hopefully everything turns out positive.

Well tomorrow is the day, we made it to the U area early and got a hotel.The stupid time we have to be there is 5:30 am so leaving Alex is not an option. Can't wait to get tomorrow over with. I have dogs scattered all over the country. It will be nice to be done with all the stress and get the dogs home. It is nice to BS on here and be able to pass some time, thanks guy's.

Happy to have you here. My prayers go with your you and your wife. I do pray all turns out well for you both.---Bob

Well In the lounge for the night, food gets old in a hurry and I would rather be Pheasant hunting, No beer, the nurse thing is way over rated. But the surgery went verry well and things look good so that is a relief. We have to wait for a test they do on the limph nodes now on a celluler level. But they looked normal to the eyes of the doctor, nothing enlarged or anything so they tell me that is good. We won't have those tests back for a few days I guess. A little more of the nerve racking waiting game. But all well so far. Just some pain that is understandable. :thumbsup:

Glad to here that you are doing ok FC keep the chin up and before you know it you will be chasing chinese chickens in a field or getting peppered by somebody like me who has no clue where he is at :D

Back