Vikings, Cowboys game

onpoint

WTH was that? :eek:

i thought dallas had a chance when favre had the ball at the end of the game. he hadn't thrown an interception yet and was long overdue:p

As usual the OL is still not getting it done. Favre was on his back much of the game.:mad:

A win is a win though and Harven had a great game. Something to build on, but unless Favre starts getting better protection HE WILL NOT LAST THE SEASON.

well one day, i actually rooted for the vikes.. why? giants are on the same standing roster as the cowboys.. i needed the cowboys to stay down on the totem pole... after tmr, the vikes can not win.

Farve is gonna seriously get hurt if he doesnt retire for next year's season. hes already hurting in the arm bad.

The Vikes DL seems to be doing good. OL was weak.. i agree with birdshooter, Harvin is having a super season even though the win isnt always there, Harvin is getting good yardage.

I do really like how the cowboys really tried to confuse the Vikes in that very last play.. pathetic move... Wade Phillips need to be fired after this season or right now. Jerry cant be happy at all!!

I grew up in Mankato watching them at training camp as a kid.

I gave up on the Vikes years ago. Now I just drink beer.

In reality I with you Webguy, I gave up when they went and got Warren Moon for their QB........Bob

I'm not giving up on them. This ownership is doing everything possible to bring a winner to Minnesota. But... unless we figure out a way to finance and build a new stadium, the Minnesota Vikings may become the Los Angeles Vikings..:eek: That would be tragic, but could become a reality. We have a year to on the dome lease so something's got to give.

Loved every minute of it!!!! Can't stand the Cowboys ever since They canned Tom Landry the way they did!!! Romo is so over rated it makes me sick!!

Back