Vikes Vs. Saints game

Well it would be nice since we played there for them to play here. Vikes have a dominent home field advantage. But it should be a decent game. I will not be suprised with the injuries we have for a few weeks that the vikes let this one get away. Missing key guys in the secondary, along with Sydney Rice will be a tough go. But if favre can find comfort in another reciever quickly, and the best D line in foot ball can keep Breeze on the ground, the Vikes will woop em.

Yeah to bad about Sidney. How is Cook doing? He's going to be a great player.

The Vikes are up for the game. Most agree that Vikings are the better team.
I think the Vikings defense is still a good bit irked about the Saints game plan to get Favre. Sean Payton knew the only way they could beat the Viking would be to go after Favre's legs. Still the Vikings should have won that one.

Vikings 27 Saints 13.:cheers:

Last I heard Cook is out for a few weeks, Griffen for 3-6 and Rice for half the season. They are trying to get Utchmanzada or whoever for another reciever. I still can't believe they let go Sage and kept TtttttTavaris. Thats about the dumbest move since Hershel Walker. I don't know what they see in that guy.:mad: Web will be a great player.

Seeing as how Drew Brees in my QB in the Fantasy League I am going to take the Saints. I want Brees to have a big big day...........Bob

AP will get 25 runs and fumble 25 times all returned for touchdowns and farve will throw 8 ints all returned for touchdowns. So the score will be 231 to 0 :eek: Get ready longhorn sheep fans another year of almost:)

I still can't believe they let go Sage and kept TtttttTavaris. Thats about the dumbest move since Hershel Walker. I don't know what they see in that guy.:mad: Web will be a great player.

Everyone I talk too feels the same, Childress cannot let him go because he drafted him. Hard to believe someone in the vikes organization does not slap chilly in the face and say move on. They will regret not having Sage as backup this year!

Excuse me?????

Longhorn sheep fans! That's original now, isn't it.......

AP will get 25 runs and fumble 25 times all returned for touchdowns and farve will throw 8 ints all returned for touchdowns. So the score will be 231 to 0 :eek: Get ready longhorn sheep fans another year of almost:)

How much of a difference do you really think Sage makes compared to Tavaris? My hope is we don't have to see any backup all year long. If anything, throw Webb in there.

Everyone I talk too feels the same, Childress cannot let him go because he drafted him. Hard to believe someone in the vikes organization does not slap chilly in the face and say move on. They will regret not having Sage as backup this year!

This game will come down to how well the line can protect Favre. I have not been impressed with OL play during the preseason. AP needs to be a better blocker too. It's not rocket science and really very simple, either protect #4 or you are going to have a repeat of the NFC championship game.

How much of a difference do you really think Sage makes compared to Tavaris? My hope is we don't have to see any backup all year long. If anything, throw Webb in there.

The difference is that Sage isn't going to make as many mental mistakes as TJack. I'm not saying if Favre goes down that Sage would lead us to the promise land, but I think they would stand a much better chance with Sage than TJack. Neither was going to be the future QB for the vikings anyway.

I too think that Chilly is not willing to admit that he was wrong about TJack and by not trading him lets himself off the hook for admitting it publicly. This and Sage would be worth more as a trade at this point.

As far as Webb, the kid has promise, but is a project at best. Great athlete, but so too everyone thought of TJack when he was a rookie. Webb hasn't gone up against a first team defense as of yet, and throwing him in would be throwing him to the wolves. But.... with his athleticism and seeing that he was drafted as a receiver, why not use as such in certain situations rather than letting that kind of talent sit on the bench.

Just saying.......

I don't get much Viking news out here. Has the Offensive Line improved any? Or is Farve going to beat up again?.........Bob

I don't get much Viking news out here. Has the Offensive Line improved any? Or is Farve going to beat up again?.........Bob

That is the million dollar question. I give them a C grade for what I saw in the preseason games.

Two things have to happen the way I see it. Either the OL has to step it up or Adrian Peterson has to start breaking through for more big runs to keep the opposing pass rush in check.

I'm going to go with Beat-up again!!!! Hope he survives!!!

What I can't understand is how most of our O-Line makes the Pro Bowl every year, yet they seemingly can't make a hole for the best RB in the league. Come on, guys!

And don't get me started on TJack...he's the only guy on the team more worthless than Childress.

Back