UPH art contest

I thank God everyday. He made caveman looking,bald and very set in my ways:D Plus I was educated by nuns and they were none to nice and I figured they should be better all holy and stuff. There's no way I was going to marry one of the unholy women:D
Blackcloud scared to show his art talent. He didn't even know what my masterpiece pic was all about:confused:. Maybe I better tell. It's two hunters who just let their dogs out and their all pooping before the big hunt :D

You are the only one I know who hunt Bighorn Sheep with dogs!!!!!! LMAO!!!:cheers:

I tell you guys just don't understand good art:D The big horn just for the happy outdoor feel:) Aliens really:confused: I did that so the ufo shows in a couple hundred years would have something to talk about. did aliens really hunt big horns with alien dogs:D

Bleu would you be able to sculpt a Springer flushing a rooster, a flushing scene with his front legs off the ground, mouth open etc. Tail feathers attached to his mouth. I need to have a traveling trophy made for our Amateur trial.

Here is a general Idea Bleu. But I will find a better pic. I will make a Black Wallnut base for it to fasten to. A box for brass name plates and pics inside. Here the tail is attatched to the dogs ear, that would be fine too. Actualy better.
Ribbon.jpg

That is nice!!! Do you know if that is cold cast ???? With the price of Copper these days it is not very cheap. Even smaller pieces. Bronze is 80% or more Copper and 5-20% Tin. Mine are the lost wax method of making a mold and pouring a special wax into the mold. Then they are dipped numerous times in a slurrry mix then dipped in a silica sand. After several coats (7-10) it is put in the kiln and wax is melted out and is ready for hot metal. I will pm you back tonight!:cheers:

Ahh, the much sought after pheasant turkey and it's spring migration. Dude, you should get a tv show or something. Do you give lessons? My daughter wants to be an artist when she grows up. But I have no artistic ability. But you, your art brings tears to my eyes.

Back