UPH art contest

That is nice!!! Do you know if that is cold cast ???? With the price of Copper these days it is not very cheap. Even smaller pieces. Bronze is 80% or more Copper and 5-20% Tin. Mine are the lost wax method of making a mold and pouring a special wax into the mold. Then they are dipped numerous times in a slurrry mix then dipped in a silica sand. After several coats (7-10) it is put in the kiln and wax is melted out and is ready for hot metal. I will pm you back tonight!:cheers:

My art is about the same level as Coots so I don't know about the cold cast thing or not. They are pretty heavy.:D Looking forward to your PM and thoughts.:D

Wow FC are you really as good as me:D Black clouds amazed he didn't realize I had terry redlin talent:) I should go to his muesum maybe he'll have a special spot for my master pieces. Wonder where it would be?

I don't have any hunting drawings scanned and uploaded to my PC. All I've got is a line drawing work in progress pic of a charcoal work I did... And, an acrylic painting I did on ceramic tile of my Siberian Husky... And, speaking of artwork - how about my hunting/heritage tattoo?

There... I'm done :D

Not bad for a beginner UC:D I just joking them are really good pics. Keep praticing it took me years to master just the mountain goat in my :coolpics:
I see BC waking up from his long winters nap. Some of us have to work for a living:)

I commend you folks . . . there's some real talent here.

Back