UPH art contest

Alright guys it's time to figure out who's got that natural ability and who don't:D
The title for this one is "Opening Morning"

Very nice Coot, I felt like I was there looking at that!:thumbsup:

I used to be a bit of an artist in high school, but when you don't use it you lose it. Here is my "western quail" I tried to draw them to scale with one another, but I think the valley quail is a bit to small.

IMAG0213.jpg

Very nice Coot, I felt like I was there looking at that!:thumbsup:

LOL!! QH:cheers:

(nice quail sketches by the way;))

Captioncoot...........your talent has left me speechless:) Are those people or aliens hunting?

Last edited:
Yes my art seems to make alot of people speechless. I'm sure their thinking why did God give him so much talent:) Feel free to print it and put it in the place of highest honor in your house. I'm working on a new piece it's called BlackClouds most awesome hunting day:eek:

Yes my art seems to make alot of people speechless. I'm sure their thinking why did God give him so much talent

By taking time to observe your art it's obvious you do have talent captaincoot, but do your best to remain humble in your talent.

As far as people questioning why God gave you this gift.......that's nothing more than envy. Don't let those types bring you down. Keep pursuing your passion!!

Fly little bird. Fly.:D

Coot you definitely have a "je ne sais quoi". I hope to refine my skill and someday capture the realism of your artwork.:cheers:

Yea and the winner could be the logo on the UPH hat or t-shirt. Ha that is really funny because we all know that will never happen.

Yea and the winner could be the logo on the UPH hat or t-shirt. Ha that is really funny because we all know that will never happen.

Lol Moe,:10sign: Maybe we'll get them before next season... maybe.:thumbsup:

I like to Sculpt. My first Bronze is called " Autumn Melody" My Antelope is almost done and my quail are 75% done. Then when I am rich I can get my molds made and then take them to Metal. Wish I was as good as Coot!!:(

IMG_4882.jpg
IMG_4886.jpg
IMG_4887.jpg

Very nice Bleu, those are great.:10sign:

Oh and btw, don't we all wish we were half as talented as Coot!;)

Thats pretty sweet bleu!

Coot didn't you have a contest like this last year? I was thinking you posted some of your masterpieces on here before. :10sign:

Coot's got the abstract caveman theme going!!!!!!!! Is that the wife next to you??????:cheers:

Blue that is pretty sweet. :thumbsup:

I was wondering if Coot did that on an etch a sketch?

BleuBijoe that awesome:10sign: thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

KShunting I did some kind of contest. I'm just learning to use the drawing thing on the computer and how to post them so I wouldn't of posted drawings last year. Think they took it off because I used the UPH theme. Think I goofed again don't mean no harm my memorys not to good:)

Looks like I'm going to have to bless you guys with another masterpiece:)

Coot's got the abstract caveman theme going!!!!!!!! Is that the wife next to you??????:cheers:

coot dont have a wife. no women could put up with his humble self. hell he's lucky his dog will stand next to his greatness. cave man is right. mom had to take his crayons away because he was always drawing on the walls.:thumbsup:

coot dont have a wife. no women could put up with his humble self. hell he's lucky his dog will stand next to his greatness. cave man is right. mom had to take his crayons away because he was always drawing on the walls.:thumbsup:

No cavewoman for the Coot??????

WOW, Blackcloud27, You seem alot bitter!! Didn't see your art donation? :D
Coot's was better than yours. Wow how did the two of you not kill each other , when you are were growing up? :eek: Oh that's right ,neither of you, Like me , Has made it that far. :thumbsup::cheers:

Back