UFO's

All the TV shows about UFO's it got me thinking:eek: So I decided to ask the ? what would you do if you saw Aliens running around in your back yard:D I'd have to ask them you can fly all over the universe why the hell you pick my back yard:) Be kinda cool to see if my dog would pee on their landing gear:)

If they landed in my back yard. I would tell them to go land at Coots place where they would have more than 15 feet to move around in.........Bob

Never thought about some of you having smaller yards. So what would you do if you seen them out hunting eating all the pheasant:eek: I'd show them the higher intelligence of my 12 gauge shot gun. It's been a long winter guys:D

Never thought about some of you having smaller yards. So what would you do if you seen them out hunting eating all the pheasant:eek: I'd show them the higher intelligence of my 12 gauge shot gun. It's been a long winter guys:D

Coot i'll have to agree with that. Get off my Pheasants, YOU ILLEGAL ALIENS, go home. BANG BANG BANG. Reload. lol:D

All the TV shows about UFO's it got me thinking:eek: So I decided to ask the ? what would you do if you saw Aliens running around in your back yard:D I'd have to ask them you can fly all over the universe why the hell you pick my back yard:) Be kinda cool to see if my dog would pee on their landing gear:)

I'd tell them to take me to their leader and then I would come up with a plot to make coot the president of the country.... err..... world.

Coot???

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

I would take them to our "leader"...they would surely leave then...:D

When did you first arrive on earth, Coot?

I would introduce them to my ex wife, i surely dam* guarantee ya they would leave then, hopefully they would take her with them, yeh I know wishful thinking, right :)

Show em a picture of one of them ol sasquatch/bigfoot/skunkape types and tell em how valuable they are for research.

Maybe they would clean them all out from around here. Been raiding my garbage cans, trackin up the pasture, makin a real mess!;)

BobM

Show em a picture of one of them ol sasquatch/bigfoot/skunkape types and tell em how valuable they are for research.

Maybe they would clean them all out from around here. Been raiding my garbage cans, trackin up the pasture, makin a real mess!;)

BobM

I want pictures:D You better call monster quest:)

cptcoot,
Hell I wouldn't doubt it any, she probably talked them to death, God knows they did get any so I know she won't be reproducing any of them aliens little bast*ard* and she probably bit*hed so much they couldn't stand her anymore. I just wish they would kick her far a** out from about 1 mile up :thumbsup:. Yeah I know that ain't very nice but neither are she.

cptcoot,
Hell I wouldn't doubt it any, she probably talked them to death, God knows they did get any so I know she won't be reproducing any of them aliens little bast*ard* and she probably bit*hed so much they couldn't stand her anymore. I just wish they would kick her far a** out from about 1 mile up :thumbsup:. Yeah I know that ain't very nice but neither are she.

It's ok copheasanthunter, We can tell your not bitter:rolleyes:LOL:D

cptcoot,

:eek::D Thats funny.:) Come on tell us how you really feel:D

alright you ask,
that no good, cross eyed, brainless, two toothed, no good, stinking, cheating, lieing, no good, hairless, fat, no good, brain dead, PETA loven, no good, conniving, piece of shi*, and did I say no good, worthless, stealing, rubber check writing, useless, well ya gets the idear what I somewhat think. No good piece of *$#@!%%%$%^, (*^%&^$ and *&##@*&%. Well I feels a little better. I haven't had to deal with her for some years now but come September my little girl, 24, is aimen ta get married and I reckon I gots to see her then. I piss*d my daughter off, well not really but I told her when the minister asked who gives this woman to this man I told my baby girl I were gonna say her useless no good mother and me. She said I couldn't :mad::mad::mad: :)

alright you ask,
that no good, cross eyed, brainless, two toothed, no good, stinking, cheating, lieing, no good, hairless, fat, no good, brain dead, PETA loven, no good, conniving, piece of shi*, and did I say no good, worthless, stealing, rubber check writing, useless, well ya gets the idear what I somewhat think. No good piece of *$#@!%%%$%^, (*^%&^$ and *&##@*&%. Well I feels a little better. I haven't had to deal with her for some years now but come September my little girl, 24, is aimen ta get married and I reckon I gots to see her then. I piss*d my daughter off, well not really but I told her when the minister asked who gives this woman to this man I told my baby girl I were gonna say her useless no good mother and me. She said I couldn't :mad::mad::mad: :)

Hey man , don't hold back, tell us what you rilly think. Get it out man.:thumbsup::D

Put there ass's to work.:thumbsup:

Back