Two good threads down the crapper

moellermd

Super Moderator
In less than 12 hours two good threads have gone down the crapper with guys getting personal and throwing insults. I am sure the Mods will come in and lock them up before they get worse. It is fine to disagree I do all the time, but lets try to keep it civil

I believe he is referring to the ranging and retrieving threads. This forum is great and I really think it challenges people to find ways to express what they are truelly passionate about, the only draw back is people tend to make rash decisions when dealing with something they love so much.

I believe he is referring to the ranging and retrieving threads. This forum is great and I really think it challenges people to find ways to express what they are truelly passionate about, the only draw back is people tend to make rash decisions when dealing with something they love so much.
quit stirring the pot corey lol

i'll try to be a more civil and act my age, and leave capt coot alone. if i act my age i will probably be very boring and unhappy.

i'll try to be a more civil and act my age, and leave capt coot alone. if i act my age i will probably be very boring and unhappy.

BC, well, we can't have you be boring and unhappy. nope that just wouldnt be right. lol:D

they are great threads, moe.
people do get a little uncivilized on here, however, the mod on this site, do a great job, policing the site. :)

people do get a little uncivilized on here, however, the mod on this site, do a great job, policing the site. :)

I agree wholeheartedly. A little self-moderation is also a good thing. At least that is what the wife tells me during pheasant season.

moeller i mean cmon bbs bouncing off your chest it was a great thread and still is. i apoligize lol.

BUT IT HAPPENED!!! lol... seriously.. it did... i wasnt in a good mood after that. i just hate to see a hunting trip to go bad like that.

i do remember how many death we had related to gun shot wound.

anyways... like i always said, its good to express opinions but its not nice to point fingers and blame. i know i did that in my thread about another forum, but this is a living, heart beating, powerful hunting dogs... i wouldnt once degrade it. but thats my opinion.

i know we all joke about whos a better dog, brits or GSP... and its fun to watch it go back and fourth.. til someone gets upset.

its like watching blackcloud post ridiculous post like blowing up cows and crap. come on. all fun. lets keep it like that, no point fingers and blaming the society on them.

Wow, I'm gone a week and all heck breaks loose and I'm not even involved...don't think I'll go quietly into the night...because I've been slighted, I'm buying a new Chevy, another Benelli, and a kennel full of GSP's. Oh by the way, I agree, check you 'tude at the door and before you fingers do the typing. :p

I'm now officially hijacking this thread...you guys wish me luck on my new stint as superintendent; I officially begin the new school year tomorrow with kiddos coming on the 24th.

Wow, I'm gone a week and all heck breaks loose and I'm not even involved...don't think I'll go quietly into the night...because I've been slighted, I'm buying a new Chevy, another Benelli, and a kennel full of GSP's. Oh by the way, I agree, check you 'tude at the door and before you fingers do the typing. :p

I'm now officially hijacking this thread...you guys wish me luck on my new stint as superintendent; I officially begin the new school year tomorrow with kiddos coming on the 24th.

JMc lol, your not buying one of those new chevy volts are you? lolm:eek: congradulations on your new gig as superintendent. I'll bet you do just fine.:cheers:

I officially begin the new school year tomorrow with kiddos coming on the 24th.

It is talk like that makes me happy I am not teaching anymore. But I do miss teaching the kiddies how not to cut off there fingers.

I'll let you get by with the Hijack Jim. Wishing you "All The Best Of Everything" on your new job. I would wish you luck, but if it wasn't for "Bad Luck" I wouldn't have any at all.......Bob

LOL, talk about a mans women , mother or his dog and your looking for a fight. LOL, glad I'm not involved.

Back