Told you...McNabb to Vikes

Jim McMann
Randle McDaniel
Brett Farve

Why Not McNabb? Mc-----Something seems to be a popular name for Vikings quarter backs. Along with veteran quarter backs nearing the end of their prime. I say bring on the season!!!:10sign:

Of course I'm a Plowboys....er, Cowboys fan, but I do think McNabb might do well in Minnesota. He is a competitor!

Why longhorn sheep Why? Orton Kolb and you choice the old one:mad: He's old overweight and couldn't make it with a real coach. Didn't Shanahan coach Elway and win a couple superbowls? And he wants nothing to do with Mcgrill should tell you something. Boy do they waste good defenses. Looks like 51 years and no superbowl:thumbsup:

Why longhorn sheep Why? Orton Kolb and you choice the old one:mad: He's old overweight and couldn't make it with a real coach. Didn't Shanahan coach Elway and win a couple superbowls? And he wants nothing to do with Mcgrill should tell you something. Boy do they waste good defenses. Looks like 51 years and no superbowl:thumbsup:

Captain Coot Why you so down on the Vick's??? oh thats right your A GREEN BAY FAN like me.:D

OP I think you meant Randal Cunningham. And those were successful seasons for 2 out of the 3, two of the best years ever for the Vikes actually. Even with no SB. Who knows DM may do OK for a year. He is way more talented then Tatatattttttvaris By By can't understand a dam thing you say in the huddle Jackson. And Ponder will have a talented guy to learn from. So not a bad choice. Probably the best option that knows the system out there. If they protect him he can do damage.

Them Vikings make me so :mad::mad: Now they let Rice get away who's Mcgrill going to throw to? Now I know why the other WR has a headache all the time:) Looks like two easy wins for the Pack:thumbsup:

I'll be out in the WMAs and the new walk-in lands while you guys are wasting your Sundays on the couch.

OP I think you meant Randal Cunningham. And those were successful seasons for 2 out of the 3, two of the best years ever for the Vikes actually. Even with no SB. Who knows DM may do OK for a year. He is way more talented then Tatatattttttvaris By By can't understand a dam thing you say in the huddle Jackson. And Ponder will have a talented guy to learn from. So not a bad choice. Probably the best option that knows the system out there. If they protect him he can do damage.

LOL, your correct FC, my memory is very poor with this crap I have. The pain just blocks out my ability. I can't remember the dogs name some days.

Vikings also had Warren Moon and remember the second round with Brad Johnson? Jeff George and a couple other old QB's,:confused::eek: can't recall names right now.
McNabb doesn't have much left. I'm sure he is there as a mentor for the young QB'S
I think the plan is to start McNabb, I don't think the Vikes will post enough "W's" to keep him starting. Ponder is the guy.

Yup! the loss of Sidney Rice is going to REALLY hurt.:(

I don't think sidneys heart was in MN. Vikings gave him a great offer when you consider 1 great year between all the injuries. Seattle wanted him badly. Re united with T Jack and Bevel.

Hearing VY (Vince Young) may be headed to 'msota to back up McNabb. Not a leader but an athlete!

Birdshooter, Careful my friend what you wish for in jest. They have a way of coming true..................Bob

Back