Three Generation Holiday Hunt

JPH

I spent 3 days earlier this week hunting our old stomping grounds in Nebraska with my Dad, my son and my brother. Quality time in the field with all. Love chasing late season wild roosters. Love watching the dog trail one until it pins it down and then flushes close,even though many more flush wild. When you do bag one it is that much more satisfying. Here are a few pictures.

Day One Birds. Not bad for 3.5 hours of hunting.
DSC_0381.jpg

Son with his first 2 birds from Day 2.
P1010073.jpg

Typical country hunted.
P1010087.jpg

Dad pulling on a Rooster.
DSC_0510.jpg

Most of day 2 birds.
P1010075.jpg

Day 3 hunt results
P1010082.jpg

To be continued......

Congrats on a good hunt.It is really nice when you can get 3 generations together like that. Be proud it is a very good happening, one to be treasured.......Bob

Continued........

Dad and son with first 2 days birds.
P1010084.jpg

More countryside.
P1010038.jpg

Dinner after a hard day of chasing Roosters. 20 oz. Fillet!
DSC_0406.jpg

Moonrise at end of a great trip.
DSC_0465.jpg

Here's to more trips like this in the near future!:cheers:

Looks like a wonderful trip. Nothing better than spending a trip with Dad hunting pheasants. These kind of trips will be cherished and remembered for a long time to come.

No snow HUH!! I wish old man winter would have waited a little longer up here so we could enjoy a little longer quality season.

There is nothing better than creating memories in the field with family, for this is truly worth more than gold. Not to mention, when the time comes that the clock of life begins to slow it's these types of memories that bring peace and happiness. Congrats on the memories!:cheers:

Wow! That's really cool with three generations afield. Very nice job of the photos too!:10sign:

Merry Christmas. --1pheas4

Awesome!!!! Those are priceless pic's!!! That was a heck of a piece of meat, I am hungry now!!!:coolpics::coolpics::10sign::cheers:

Wow! Several limits of memories . . . nice!

Looks like a great time & memories to hold close.
Congrats & do it every time you get a chance.
I can no longer round up multi generations to hunt.
I do feel it is special to see it among other hunters.
Merry Christmas & happy hunting!

I would sure love to be adopted by your family. Looks like a really great hunt. My dad is gone now and my son and son in laws have not interests.

Back